gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

battlerapgod

What types of links are supported through url upload? only hotlinks? or can use upload from like mega, etc.?

same question for the clone upload. is that only cloning from GOU? or can we clone from other hosts?

thanks.

altered93

some of you saying hundreds and thousands of KB/s uploading speed is slow, while here i am with my usual top uploading speed around 100KB/s - 120KB/s. and it has nothing to do with this problem we're all facing right now. it's just my usual upload speed from my internet provider. i envy you all. *crying in 3rd world country* T_T

Ta40

@GO Unlimited Could you tell us what will happen in the next few days?
What do you plan to do?
When will you get to pay the bounce from the reuploads?

I think most people here want to know this.

syswer

Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Could not connect to server

badanstonez

My videos are in a conversion queue, but they have been in the same place for almost an hour.

Should I delete them and reupload?

Ladyk

Are you still recovering the files?
It is not necessary to re-upload anything at the moment?

victor1990268

With the proposal that the host is doing, it is killing thousands of people trying to upload their files without the need to upload 128kbps.

and you will lose more money there is a user that the videos do not reach 10 reproductions and you will still have to pay it at 1 dollar it was better as you said at first pay a month according to your suganancia and ready anyway all website owner will have to update their fallen links when links are reported on your website.

I personally is what you were trying to re-upload old file but I am neglecting my website

GO Unlimited

Are you still recovering the files?
It is not necessary to re-upload anything at the moment?
I didn't start anything with the recovery. It will take one week just to add enough servers to keep the service working.
Why do you think I offered all of these rewards. :)
Post automatically merged:

With the proposal that the host is doing, it is killing thousands of people trying to upload their files without the need to upload 128kbps.

and you will lose more money there is a user that the videos do not reach 10 reproductions and you will still have to pay it at 1 dollar it was better as you said at first pay a month according to your suganancia and ready anyway all website owner will have to update their fallen links when links are reported on your website.

I personally is what you were trying to re-upload old file but I am neglecting my website
Wait me for less than 30 mins until I add more 5 servers.

Ladyk

I didn't start anything with the recovery. It will take one week just to add enough servers to keep the service working.
Why do you think I offered all of these rewards. :)

Wait me for less than 30 mins until I add more 5 servers.
ok, thanks.

The compensations surprised me

I have 44,000 videos uploaded. I imagine there will be even millions among all users.

Egtoo

QUESTION : I uploaded a lot of videos on my account they are all gone now. I know you guys are doing the best you can and will not blame you for this. Lucky I stored all the files on my hard disks. My question is : Is the $1 bonus still active? And how can I be a part of this bonus.

Please let me know.

EddyG

I've noticed that all my videos don't work anymore. I have all the backups so I can reupload all of them. For the compensation do I have to contact you via email to [email protected] ?

GO Unlimited

I've noticed that all my videos don't work anymore. I have all the backups so I can reupload all of them. For the compensation do I have to contact you via email to [email protected] ?
You can re-upload them again and contact us mate, yes.

QUESTION : I uploaded a lot of videos on my account they are all gone now. I know you guys are doing the best you can and will not blame you for this. Lucky I stored all the files on my hard disks. My question is : Is the $1 bonus still active? And how can I be a part of this bonus.

Please let me know.
Yes.

XYStuff

@GO Unlimited
I am re-uploading my videos, however instead of replacing them with the dead files they are duplicating them ...
Isn't it better to delete my dead files? It is then difficult to replace the links ...

Top Bottom