gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

I don't know what exactly the problem here is.
GoUnlimited is one of the few hosters that always pay within hours or a few days in the worst case. And if there is a problem or mistake Bader is there immediately to help and solves the issues.
So I'd suggest to simply calm down a bit und be a little more patient and polite rather than annoying everyone here over and over again.
I am not really sure what to say in front of such warm words. Thank you so much for your kindness man.
I would be always more than happy to assist anyone, and I should admit that @tetas69 isn't mad at all, he is one of our loyal users actually and I am glad to have him as a partner. There is just a small misunderstanding and I will sort it out for him; as he expected the payment to be done at 11:00 morning but it has been approved at 23:00 instead.

haunderv

You can test for yourself, use another browser/device
Dude, seriously? we are so called webmasters viewing / using other browsers is one of the basics.
Of-course! I already did that... I am using 4 browsers as we speak and use different PC's (desktop and laptop), even I use 2 OS in mobile to check my website and nothing dude no adult ads..

And again...~ If you are complaining such claims.. why not show some evidence or proof?
(if its really happening to you then providing a video screenshot / gif is just a piece of cake)

PS: Maybe you are using other advertising script that triggers it?
example: popunders / different stream services.

GO Unlimited

Dude, seriously? we are so called webmasters viewing / using other browsers is one of the basics.
Of-course! I already did that... I am using 4 browsers as we speak and use different PC's (desktop and laptop), even I use 2 OS in mobile to check my website and nothing dude no adult ads..

And again...~ If you are complaining such claims.. why not show some evidence or proof?
(if its really happening to you then providing a video screenshot / gif is just a piece of cake)

PS: Maybe you are using other advertising script that triggers it?
example: popunders / different stream services.
Thanks for the tips! Hope it can help him to identify the problem he is facing with his website.

tetas69

I don't know what exactly the problem here is.
GoUnlimited is one of the few hosters that always pay within hours or a few days in the worst case. And if there is a problem or mistake Bader is there immediately to help and solves the issues.
So I'd suggest to simply calm down a bit und be a little more patient and polite rather than annoying everyone here over and over again.
Look, my friend, don't get in my business, if you don't know anything, you shut up, and bothering people like you in this world that talks about what they don't know.

tetas69

And here users who save comments, I only have to talk to Gounlimited, others do not get into my business.

GO Unlimited

Hi Gounlimited, it seems you don't count the visits, more than 2 hours ago.
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

As mentioned previously, stats can take a little bit more time than usual to be updated sometimes.

Thank you for understanding.

sensual

Look, my friend, don't get in my business, if you don't know anything, you shut up, and bothering people like you in this world that talks about what they don't know.
Well, what do you expect? You keep on posting your PERSONAL concerns / bank / paypal problems in a PUBLIC forum and behave like a bull in a china shop. Write him an e-mail, use the support button, skype, telegram if you want a private chat and do not annoy everyone else just because your payment seems to be a a few hours late. Ridiculous...
:scream:

GO Unlimited

No worries guys. There is no need to fight over this simple case. @tetas69 is one of our best users after all, and thank you all for the positive feedbacks about the service.
I will always do my best for you all.

We will celebrate our fifth year this December and there will be some gifts for those who joined GO Unlimited long time ago for their loyalty over these years. :umbrella::star:

tetas69

Well, what do you expect? You keep on posting your PERSONAL concerns / bank / paypal problems in a PUBLIC forum and behave like a bull in a china shop. Write him an e-mail, use the support button, skype, telegram if you want a private chat and do not annoy everyone else just because your payment seems to be a a few hours late. Ridiculous...
:scream:
I am not afraid of anything I do everything correctly friend, as if mentioning paypal would be a crime, you are ridiculous, and look for a boyfriend to discuss friend, that I do not know you at all, I mean shut up your mouth and stop bothering me.

Phenomenal

Hello, do you support direct download links? I ran my adult site for over a year without a option for visitors to download the content I provide.

Maybe a download page?

GO Unlimited

Hello, do you support direct download links? I ran my adult site for over a year without a option for visitors to download the content I provide.

Maybe a download page?
Hello,

Yes, we do offer download option besides online streaming. There is a download page you can extract its link whenever you upload a video/s or extract your videos download links in bulk from your videos manager.

Sign-up to test the option by yourself, and let me know if you needed any assistance, I would be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

GO Unlimited

Hi Gounlimited, can you solve the problem you have with the views?
Hello there,

What kind of problems you're experiencing? I can't find anything weird in the user end stats in my side.

Looking forward to hear from you.

tetas69

Hello there,

What kind of problems you're experiencing? I can't find anything weird in the user end stats in my side.

Looking forward to hear from you.
As of this time every afternoon the views do not go out detailed, because it does not count the views 24 hours a day?

GO Unlimited

That the views are not reflected at the moment, there are no views, if it is true that they later appear, but I do not understand why this happens
So you said it appears after a while then why you're worried? If there is nothing missing then why you're worried about the littile delay in the stats? :)

Top Bottom