Got google page rank 6 !! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

arif1490

Banned
Banned
Hey guyz please help me.Today while checking page rank of my website
elitearchive.com
i found it to be 6 bt till yesterday it was page rank 3.

I have no idea about how it happened bt i don't believe that my website would got pagerank 6 at any cost..

Any one please help me..:( I am a noob and have no idea about what is this happening and how to fix it..:(

Please help me..

49 comments
I believe it is fake..:(
Cuz when i type info:elitearchive.com in google this shows up
WXCnWq.png

What should i do??

Also check this link

Ispite of showing my site description it is showing something else..:(

I just checked my whole template,my .htaccess bt there is no any link of tht russian site..also checked for my 301 redirects it is direct
rKt3Fb.png

@JoomlaZ

I know tht bt how can it be possible when I did not did anything in my website??

Till yesterday it was page rank 3 that was fine and genuine bt today automatically got page rank 6 :(

I still don't understand how it happened and why when i type elitearchive.com in google search it is showing the meta description of that russian website and like of my website
Q5bLzp.png

I think it's possible that someone has "hacked" (gained access to your website) and done this without your consent.

I can't say with certainty, because I have not experienced this before.

I think some one would have over used some powerful seo tools with the description with that russian keyword :-(
Its just not possible to do so! meta tags are shown if the pages description has that term
And here when google was crawling the page , he was redirected to other website

Its quite possible that the website was either hacked or it was redirecting to that website

but it seems your website is fine now

Just wait and let google crawl your website next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back