Selling Google Drive Suite - $15 - Unlimited Storage -- Custom Username - Not EDU - Lifetime - Safe

redspeek

Hi
he is robber and scammer

he told me mistook information about this service

and after payment, I found that

I sent for him 24$ for Google Suite and he told me mistook and lied things about this service

this occurred after 5 minutes from my payment

and he told me " service is ready "

but everything was fault and lie

he thinks, every person is amateur and he can scam from persons on the web

now I want to send a lawsuit on WebMoney court about his scam

be aware of his activity on the web

Tango

Super Moderator
What? Please explain in better English. I don't see the service is $24?

HentaiSup

That isn't true, and why would you pay him $24 at the very first place?. He is quite fast and easy to talk with.

redspeek

What? Please explain in better English. I don't see the service is $24?
he told me mistook information about this service

I need a web host and I told him about

is this useful for web hosts or not?

but he told me mistook information and after payment, I told him to pay back my money

but he is like shit glue and he wants to pick up my money with any methods

I told him " payback my money "

I sent my text after 5 minutes of my payment

but he said "this service is ready"

Meanwhile, this service need's to set DNS on my website but he told me like a lier about this is ready

he thinks everybody on the web is amateur and he can pick up his monies with fake information

all of his texts was a lie and his behavior is like a scammer

I sent lawsuit to WebMoney court about his work and they want to start it as soon ass possible

Tango

Super Moderator
If you had a custom domain the account would have been generated then you would need to add dns records to your domain, so it actually sounds correct from what I can make out.

redspeek

If you had a custom domain the account would have been generated then you would need to add dns records to your domain, so it actually sounds correct from what I can make out.
NO
I don't want to do that

because he told me mistook information about this service

I want this service for a web host

but this service is file store and I cannot use this service for a web host

he told me fake information about this service and he doesn't want to pay back my money

he doesn't have any respect for customer demands

and he wants sell his services in any way

DropAPK

@redspeek Google Drive suite never used for hosting site, you can use for store files, also you can use if you have custom domain to receive and send emails at your own domain.
Maybe you are new at this business if you don't know this thing.

Best regards!

redspeek

he is a professional scammer

he told me "
We have not done any scam with you., the Gsuite account on your domain is created and its ready for validation.
edited
But due to your ignorance and delay, its pending for verification. "

but he cannot scam from me

I know everything from admin panel now and I know all of his sentences are fake

anything is not ready and he bold his professional scam

because he thinks I don't know
Post automatically merged:

Google allows G Suite administrators to monitor and audit users emails. An Administrator may use Google Vault, Content Compliance rules, Audit API or Email delegation to view and audit users emails. It is recommend for G Suite Administrators to consider their local laws before performing email auditing on their users mailboxes.

Can G Suite Admin Read My Email?
https://www.goldyarora.com/how-you-can-access-your-users-email-without-knowing-their-password-in-google-apps/

Meanwhile, the administrator can export all of the user data and use all of the scripts, and website themes of users
read more:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/100458?hl=en

this seller is not honest with customers about telling these important things

I think he wants sell his product, not more

My panel is not safe, my email is not safe, my files is not safe, anything is not safe

Last edited:

fastrapidleec

Hello,

@Tango , details are below.

In this Thread Post, we have already provided all the details of our Gsuite very clearly,. even we have written that password recovery and data recovery can be possible by us when required., we have not lied anywhere.

We have already written that we generally deliver our services within 5-10 mins, if we are available.

Less than 5% of our customers who bought from us , replyed to this thread, and almost all said that we have delivered within 5 mins. (anyone can see those reviews and vouches in this thread.)

There is no negative feedback other that this @redspeek user.

His Case -

First all the information is already available there in this post, also in telegram we have again provided even more than all these information in multiple messages to him.

Then he paid for the custom-domain Gsuite account for using as some backup and email purpose, once its ready and everything setup from our side, then he said that he also wants to Gsuite for storing files and emails along with web-host various website on it. We informed him that it is not a feature of gsuite.

He wants to use Gsuite as web-hosting , which is not possible, he delayed domain verification of his Gsuite account, and Then he started saying us scammer. and also raised complain at Webmoney.

I am still not getting how even after so much information on this thread and providing all information on telegram separately , he replyed me with this message .

His questions was much more confusing. He usage the word "panel" everywhere, and that means different things at different places , like Gsuite, webmoney, wjunction, other forums and various other meanings.

I have added some screenshot of message between @redspeek and me at telegram for that order he paid for., Please see at
We have not scammed anyone , he is not co-operating us for delivery of Gsuite, thats why its getting delayed from last 2 days. His Gsuite is created and ready and it will be delivered once he co-operate us for his domain's dns approval. We are ready to deliver it, as its ready with us.

Even after all those information the user reply with the messages which no one could expect, see https://imgur.com/LfdvniA https://imgur.com/mAevnpQ https://imgur.com/BmYog5b

He do these will almost all sellers, and takes money back from seller after payment, and he already did it with many sellers , see https://imgur.com/6t6PJts ,
He used the word panel for hundreds of different thing in chat with me. No one can understand for which word he will use this word next, see https://imgur.com/6t6PJts , see the below messages link for most of the messages.

Anyone can read these messages at https://imgur.com/a/vgvgOMJ .

He wasted our so much time in last 3 days , that many of our orders, and reseller's delivery gets delayed due to his irrelevant messages and intruptions, also @chefo 's large amount order's delivery gets delayed 1-2 days due to all this,. I have cleared most of the pending orders by now which are delayed due to this and replying here now.

There is no scam done by us, and we are not involved in all those work.

I recommend other sellers to deal with @redspeek with caution, as they may incur loss by selling to him.

@redspeek is requested to complete the validation and receive his Gsuite, which he is delaying.

We deliver most of the orders within 5-10 mins and it can be easily seen by other comments in this thread.

All the old and potential customers are requested to ignore @redspeek 's comments.

All the services are available with us for new orders, and the delivery and support are as usual.

-
FastService

chefo

I can only confirm that @fastrapidleec is earnest as a seller. My impression of him is that he is a very conscientious and professional person. I would say that he is one of the best sellers around I have worked with so far and for sure he did not cause a problem here.

redspeek

everybody can see what you sale

in this post everything is clear

I sent for him about payback my money

I sent this request 2 minutes after the payment

he is a professional lier

first, he told me: ok, we pay back your money tomorrow

then and after 12 hours, he told me we cannot pay back your money because your offer is ready!!!!
(another lie like Satan )

then, I told him, I want to change my offer to Unlimited google drive!

and again one another lie

he told me ok!

( in any way, he don't want pay back my money,
he is the professional lier and robber and scammer )

you have no choice and you should choose one of his goods to close this deal

He doesn't give any value for the customer

My panel is not safe and he can get back up from your files like scripts and data ( and he doesn't tell this subject to the customers in the first post )

email is not safe and he can see your email that sends or received ( again, he doesn't tell this subject to the customers )

your files is not safe and he can reset your password and block your access

anything is not safe

he is lier and scammer and he wants to sell his product without customer satisfaction

Meanwhile, he told me, shit customer, on the Telegram, because I found all of his scams overthere

I started a lawsuit on the WebMoney court, he thinks he can sell goods to customers with force

Last edited:

fastrapidleec

Hello,

We have never said him (redspeek) that we are refunding, we have said that we will confirm him in a day whether cancellation and refund can be possible or not,. but unfortunately it is not possible,. as the service is already allotted for his domain.

We never forced him for anything,

first he said he need custom domain Gsuite account, => we also informed him that it requires 10 DNS records to be added in his domain's dns for using that account, => then he paid for it => we created the account and make everything ready, => we asked him for DNS records update => he delayed with multiple questions, => he changed his mind and asked for webhosting in Gsuite => we said this is not possible => he started saying us scammers, and raised webmoney complain, => He changed his mind again and asked us for providing miltiple $4 gdrives in place of Gsuite, => we said it will be loss, as money already stuck with gsuite that he ordered, => atlast we agreed for providing $4 gdrives, => he refused .

Thats it.

-
FastService

HentaiSup

All i know that this redspeek is an idiot. He doesnt really know what he was doing. He probably doesnt know anything about this product. Also TS mentioned that, it is unrefundable. NO REFUNDS. This kind of costumer is really the worst. You will not get your money back. That is your mistake for not reading and understanding of what is this gsuit is all about. I’m mad as hell. Wtf.

redspeek

All i know that this redspeek is an idiot. He doesnt really know what he was doing. He probably doesnt know anything about this product. Also TS mentioned that, it is unrefundable. NO REFUNDS. This kind of costumer is really the worst. You will not get your money back. That is your mistake for not reading and understanding of what is this gsuit is all about. I’m mad as hell. Wtf.
everybody is not stupid like you

We look at all aspects of the products and we find scams

any person can see this product risks

Meanwhile, I'll get my money back legal

Last edited:

HentaiSup

everybody is not stupid like you

We look at all aspects of the products and we find scams

any person can see this product risks

Meanwhile, I'll get my money back legal
You gotta fix your english grammar first. it looks stupid.

i guarantee that this product is 100% legit.

Top Bottom