Status
Not open for further replies.

geomaster

During login it says this:

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with eqaunti666@gmail.com. Because our policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.

If you'd like to add edita.dzo@gmail.com as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps:

Sign in to the AdSense account associated with eqaunti666@gmail.com at www.google.com/adsense.
On the 'Home' tab, click the 'Account settings' link in the left navigation bar.
On the 'Account settings' page, scroll down to the 'Access and authorization' section at the bottom of the page.
Under 'Users with sign-in access', enter edita.dzo@gmail.com and click 'Invite'.
Once you've invited edita.dzo@gmail.com as a login to your account, please check that address for an email invite and follow the instructions to add this new login.

If you can’t access your approved account with eqaunti666@gmail.com, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter. If you aren’t able to regain access to your account using this process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

For help getting started with your existing AdSense account, please visit this page.

PROBLEM IS THAT I AM SEEING THIS eqaunti666@gmail.com FOR THE FIRST TIME!
Someone is hacking my accounts and please help me to solve this problem

5 comments
If you aren’t able to regain access to your account using this process, you’ll find an option to contact us. We’ll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.

It's an automated system. Errors happen. Contact them and let them know there is some error and you have no idea who that other email is and ask them how they think it is associated with your current email.

Last edited:
still need help. in lognin troubleshooter is nothing

Guyz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back