Good paying CPA network

Status
Not open for further replies.

la8989

hi, i want to represent the good cpa affiliate network

i have download blog and that's what I was able to earn
2nh28i1.jpg

if you interested to work with this cpa add me to skype: la8989 and i send to you invitation
i received my first payment $1511,27 in time by wire

Last edited:
36 comments
What is cpa?

Cost Per Action. Meaning you will not get paid per clicks or impressions but only when an action is performed. Let's say you are promoting an CPA offer which pays $2.00 per user sign up, whenever an user signs up for whatever offer you are promoting through your website you will earn those $2. But in this case the CPA offer mentioned in this thread is an CPA offer which requires users to pay, so once a user completes a paid registration through the banners you are promoting then you will be paid whatever they pay.

If you want to start promoting free CPA offers I recommend Maxbounty.com and Peerfly.com

Hi, for the payment sir its not problem, other companies pay me and i pay you 80-90 percent of earnings the problem is that if you have any good site that can generate leads, for exaple you can earn money leads from 2-30 usd its depend in contries the traffic come, so please sign up its free you can test for a few days and you will see that we are serious that we pay, we don't have any limit of earnings, more leads more money

Thanks AdzikMedia

this service accepts User arabic or no ?

if it accepts give me your account facebook to contact with you please

Last edited:
hi everyone, if you still want working with the CPA, sent message with subject "CPA" to my email: (la8989 @ yandex.ru)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back