Get Free Godaddy Coupon Codes [GIVEAWAY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hynds

Godaddy renewal promo code - Up to 27% Off on any Domain and Hosting renewals. As you know that nowadays, Godaddy does not have much renewal coupons, and many guys here need renewal coupons every day to use. So that this method I'm going to introduce below may save you a lot of money when you do renewing, that is 27% off orders

Godaddy-Renewal-Coupon.png

The best method now is converting your currency to INR currency

I know that many of you usually have a few, example 3-5 domains or 10+, 20+ domains and more, with such of these cases, there is a helpful method that helps you save a lot of money. That is, switching your currency to INR currency before you continue to renew.

Below are the Godaddy renewal promo code processes

1. Select the expiring domain(s) you need to renew, then press Continue button as the image below.

godaddy-renewal-coupon-domain-1.jpg

2. At your cart page, do switching your current currency to INR (Rs). The example is from USD to INR as the image below

godaddy-renewal-coupon-domain-2.jpg

3. The page then will refresh again and you will see that your total cart will decrease 27% Off in INR currency, as the image below.

godaddy-renewal-coupon-domain-3.jpg

Then you continue to go by press the button “Proceed to Checkout“, at this time your cart is using INR currency till the end. You must use your Credit Card to pay with this method.

RENEW YOUR DOMAINS NOW! – Do Renewal domain Godaddy now!!!

Can I renew my domain name after it expires?

In many cases, yes. It depends upon your domain name’s extension and its registry rules.

If the registry for your domain name extension allows it, we hold your expired domain name for a few days waiting for you to renew it. For many domain name extensions (such as .com, .net, and .org) there is a grace period allowing you to renew the domain name after expiration without penalty. After the grace period for these extensions, you must pay a redemption fee plus the cost of regular renewal if you want to keep the domain name.

For some domain name extensions, primarily country code (ccTLD) extensions, there is no grace period. Once the domain name expires, you must pay a redemption fee plus renewal to keep the domain name…(GoDaddy Support)

If your account is totally new and you’ve never renewed domains at Godaddy yet, you can try with renewal coupons. With these coupons, you may save a lot of money. Please visit here to get Godaddy renewal coupon - 27% off on Domain and Hosting renewals price

If you want to buy .COM domains for only 99 cents (in case you’ve never used this kind of coupon before), please visit for fore more Godaddy coupon code 99 cent domain latest for 2018

If you want to buy hosting for only $1/month + Free 01 domain, please visit here to get Godaddy hosting discount - Just $1/month

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
65 comments
Did you recieve any promo code from Godaddy this August 2016? Please share .. New or renewal not important . We need promo codes for August. thanks

Godaddy renewal promo code 27% Off for any domain and hosting renewal. As you know that nowadays, Godaddy does not have much renewal coupons and many guys here need renewal coupon every day to use. So this method below may save you a lot of money when you renewal that is 27%

Godaddy-Renewal-Coupon.png

The best method now is converting your currency to INR currency

I know that many of you usually have a few, example 3-5 domains or 10+, 20+ domains and more, with such of these cases, there is a helpful method that helps you save a lot of money. That is, switching your currency to INR currency before you continue to renew.

Below are the Godaddy renewal promo code processes

1. Select the expiring domain you need to renew, then press Continue button as the image below.

godaddy-renewal-coupon-domain-1.jpg

2. At your cart page, do switching your current currency to INR (Rs). The example is from USD to INR as the image below

godaddy-renewal-coupon-domain-2.jpg

3. The page then will refresh again and you will see that your total cart will decrease 27% Off in INR currency, as the image below.

godaddy-renewal-coupon-domain-3.jpg

Then you continue to go by press the button “Proceed to Checkout“, at this time your cart is using INR currency till the end. You must use your Credit Card to pay with this method.

RENEW YOUR DOMAINS NOW! – Do Renewal domain Godaddy now!!!

Can I renew my domain name after it expires?

In many cases, yes. It depends upon your domain name’s extension and its registry rules.

If the registry for your domain name extension allows it, we hold your expired domain name for a few days waiting for you to renew it. For many domain name extensions (such as .com, .net, and .org) there is a grace period allowing you to renew the domain name after expiration without penalty. After the grace period for these extensions, you must pay a redemption fee plus the cost of regular renewal if you want to keep the domain name.

For some domain name extensions, primarily country code (ccTLD) extensions, there is no grace period. Once the domain name expires, you must pay a redemption fee plus renewal to keep the domain name…(GoDaddy Support)
Continue reading:
https://support.godaddy.com/help/article/609/can-i-renew-my-domain-name-after-it-expires
If your account is totally new and you’ve never renewal domain at Godaddy yet, you can try with coupons. With these coupons, you may save a lot of money. Please visit here for more Godaddy renewal coupon active and latest

If you want to buy .COM domains for only 99 cents (in case you’ve never used this kind of coupon before), please visit here for more Godaddy coupon code 99 cent domain latest

If you want to buy hosting for only $1/month, please visit here for more Godaddy hosting discount $1/month latest

Good luck to you,

Please be informed all you guys know that the Godaddy renewal discount above still working until now August 2016. Don't know the expiry date. So you need to hurry up to renew your domains. Don't let them expired without any action on time.

Please visit here for more Godaddy domain renewal coupon active and latest for this year.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
These current days, almost Godaddy renewal coupons are expired and inactive, so it’s very hard to find a working one. In case you have many domains need to renewal at a time, you should join Godaddy Domain Discount Club or changing your current currency to INR currency at checking out page. These ways will save you a lot of money when renewing.

Update latest cheapest ways to renewal domain at Godaddy currently in 2016. So these are the best active ways to renew domains now. You can join to get a bulk discount on renewals, transfer, new purchases at Godaddy Discount Domain Club. Or you can read the detail process how to change your currency to INR currency here Godaddy promo code renewal. This way can save you 27% off on your total orders, include renewal

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
I use GD4418A and it save me 35%, i renewed my 3. net domains. It worked well.

Thank you guys, however the code above was expired. You can use another way to get discount on renewal.
So the best way I see that's still active till now, is changing from your default currency to INR currency when checking out. This way especially works well with users from India and will save you froom 20% - 27%

I hope this helps.

Please be informed all you guys know that this Godaddy renewal discount method (Changing your default currency to India Rupee (INR) currency) still working until now December 2016. Don't know the expired day. So you need to hurry up to renew your domains.

Don't let them expired without any action on time.

Please visit here for more Godaddy renewal promo code active and latest currently.

Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Just share to all you guys the rare Godaddy renewal coupon at the end of this year. This code work well and save you 25% off when you renewal your domains with at least spending $25. I've just tested and 100% working.

GD61241A - This Godaddy renewal promo code will save you 25% Off on .COM, .NET and .ORG renewals when you spend minimum $25
Offer ends on December 29th, 2016

71f4efd58e404dd1b2253f156c5aeddb.jpg

Good luck to you,

The coupon above was expired.

Please be informed all you guys know that this Godaddy renewal discount method (Changing your default currency to India Rupee (INR) currency) still working until now in this year 2017. Don't know the expired day. So you need to hurry up to renew your domains.

Please visit here for more detail processes about Godaddy renewal coupon active and latest currently.

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
The coupon above was expired.

Please visit here for more detail processes about Godaddy renewal coupon 2017 active and latest currently.

Good luck to you,

Please be informed to all you guys know that this Godaddy renewal discount method (Changing your default currency to India Rupee (INR) currency) still working until now in this year 2017. Don't know the expired day. So you need to hurry up to renew your domains & hosting now.

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
Godaddy is running a flash sale with big discount on 6 domain extensions (.biz, .club, .info, .me, .online, .xyz). 2 days only, just for $0.99/1st yr each.

40fa3bf0806e4c1181963bf81cb45378.jpg

• Offer expires March 3, 2017 at 9:00 AM PST.
  • There's no limit on number of domains you can buy, 1 or 100...
  • You can pay via Paypal or Credit card

All you guys can read more about this promotion here Godaddy 99 cents domain coupons only in 2 days

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
Godaddy renewal coupon 20% off domain. This code was active sometimes in the past, now it works well again. I've just received the email from Godaddy today. This's really a rare chance for you at this time.

GD7211 - 20% off on new orders and renewals.
Offer expires 04/09/2017

Good luck to you,

I update more latest Godaddy coupons 30% off on new orders active in April 2017

APR2017DA
APR2017GA

Good luck to you,

New Godaddy renewal coupon 20% off on domain renewals (apply for .COM, .NET, .ORG, .INFO and .CO only)

20DOM217 - Godaddy renewal coupon 20% off
Offer expires 05/08/2017

All guy guys can get more here: Godaddy Renewal Coupon active and latest in this year.

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back