FREE: How to make EASY Money from your Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okenyon

How to make EASY Money from your Forum!

Do you own or run a forum, but struggle to make any money from it?
You are not alone, statistics show that as little as 1 in 30 forums actually make a profit!

Are you struggling to brake even with Adsense?
Adsense revenues are getting worse and worse and forums now make little if not any money from google!

Do you have regular sign up's but make no money from Adspots?
You are one of thousands forum owners who find it hard to convert traffic into profit!

IF one of the above apply to you,
then you NEED this Ebook!

Information!

Hello there, my name is Oli and i have been working with forums and Vbulletin now for about 8 years.

I have owned and sold over 10 forums and i have developed a new and exclusive way to make money from them!

As i know right now i cannot find ANYONE using this method.

This Ebook not only explains step by step, how to set up and start earning money - it also gives you the key tools you will need.

Below are some key points

1. None of your members will have to spend a penny
  2. This will take about 1 hour of your time to set up
  3. You will then start earning money instanlty
  4. Everything within the ebook is free and you won't have to spend a penny
  5. This is proven and i have earnt $100's a month
  6. Full support is offerd within the ebook

FREE DOWNLOAD!​

That's right - this Ebook and method is now 100% FREE!

All i ask that is you make a small donation and use my referral links!

^Details will be on the last page of the Ebook^

Free Support is Also offered to anyone who Donates!

Enjoy and happy money making!

Download Here: How to Earn Easy Money with Forums!

35 comments
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable.

Somebody upload to rs/hf please, thanks for sharing.

Is this exactly the same version you tried to sell the other day?
He wrote the ebook, so technically he can do whatever he wants with it :P He's better off giving it out for free since he'll make more money overall through the referrals.

@OP: thanks :)

^bingo - and hoping for a few donations guys - i hope it helps i made alot from it!

please donate and please thank me!

My Review:

This eBook is a 9 page eBook that explains how to use CPA to get people to do surveys in your warez site. But...

I have some quieries :)

1.The thing is that CPAlead will ban your account when it comes to sites that link to copyrighted material its in their TOS.

2. You don't explain that getting a CPA account is going to take some knowledge of IM.

3. You dont mention that CPAlead will call you to ask you a few questions about why you want to affiliate with them. CPAlead also wants to make money and they don't want to affiliate with people who don't know what they are talking about.

4. To sign up to CPAlead you have to enter your websites name, as soon as they see "warez" in the domain name they will reject you right away. Even if your domain doesn't have warez in it they are not stupid they will check your site I guarantee it :)

The only way I see this working is that if you use another site instead of your warez site to sign up with them. I know youmight say its working for me and til this day I am doing fine but different peopel have different experiences, this method is not new I have seen it in a few blackhat forums but a good read for noobs. This can also fail though because if they see no traffic coming from the site you signed up with they are going to see something fishy. Nonetheless its great you are giving it for free. While it has faults, it's quite detailed and easy to read. Thanks :)

Please remember this is FREE, and i never sad this is just for warez forums!

My Review:

This eBook is a 9 page eBook that explains how to use CPA to get people to do surveys in your warez site. But...

I have some quieries :)

1.The thing is that CPAlead will ban your account when it comes to sites that link to copyrighted material its in their TOS.

It depends if you offer the update directly on your forum or as a part of another wordpress site etc, some will get away with it some wont!

2. You don't explain that getting a CPA account is going to take some knowledge of IM.

YES i do - and there is links for how to best get a CPA account and tips and tricks!

3. You dont mention that CPAlead will call you to ask you a few questions about why you want to affiliate with them. CPAlead also wants to make money and they don't want to affiliate with people who don't know what they are talking about.

Very few people actually get called - if you are outside the US you probably never will - but im sure we all have numerous sites, so we can use on others!

4. To sign up to CPAlead you have to enter your websites name, as soon as they see "warez" in the domain name they will reject you right away. Even if your domain doesn't have warez in it they are not stupid they will check your site I guarantee it :)

True - donno why all of a sudden you think this is JUST for warez sites - this is for all sites and if adult they can use AAN, when it re opens!

The only way I see this working is that if you use another site instead of your warez site to sign up with them. I know youmight say its working for me and til this day I am doing fine but different peopel have different experiences, this method is not new I have seen it in a few blackhat forums but a good read for noobs. This can also fail though because if they see no traffic coming from the site you signed up with they are going to see something fishy. Nonetheless its great you are giving it for free. While it has faults, it's quite detailed and easy to read. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back