For 15k visitor - what i need choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

^.^!

Hello
I have site get around 10k - 15k visit per day .
But today my hosting tell me need upgrade to VPS
Code:
200GB SSD
8GB RAM
6 cores CPU

for 60$ per month normally the 4GB RAM and cPanel would cost you 80$

I thing this plan is too much, not worth
What do you thing ?
Thannks

JZHeB2s.jpg

yTS0m0D.jpg

9 comments
The thing with upgrading is sometimes after upgrading your traffic slums, then you're paying more for low traffic, you have to be proactive, if your traffic were to slum in the coming months revert back to smaller servers. that's just my 2 cents.

First what CMS you are using ? if you are using WP you can go easy with 2gb and 2 cpu with good caching they can handle 50k users
And check GA stats they will show real how much users u have daily.

wooooooooo you are with 15k and more on shared hosting server..?? you probably bring them down.. the price the provider gives you is super cheap with cPanel and on SSD.. your website consumes a lot of resources seeing the stats you do have.. you could lower the space and increase the RAM.. if you want super cheap hosting without support and not care for downtime etc go for godaddy or contabo.. :D

i have a idea for you.. you can remove the cpanel license thing cpanel has became a big fraud and they plan to change the price too checking here https://cpanel.net/pricing/ you will pay 22$ for the license.. if you know or contact a managed provider to get a free VPS and lower the disk size it will go around 35$ which is super cheap for a vps on those specs.. just make sure also the VAT is included or you will pay it via your country..

@Jerhea yes cpanel.net since 2 years when they got bought by this big company they screwed a lot of people, they are the worst scamers and they should burn all together! Because of them many owners closed their small companies becuase they even increased prices 1000% i am a mod on wht and everyday i was reading such a news. The price is very good without cpanel license just use a free alternative panels they are some of them outside very stable, i sent you a pm since i am interested into this offer i tried to find some high end vps without something in this price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back