FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
Actually the incredible badly written e-mail to the black friday promo altready gave me a big smile on my face. Check this.

Because during the Black Friday sales will increase by absolutely huge numbers and that is GUARANTEED BIG PROFIT for you!

Guaranteed! Sure...

"Make an effort, increase your traffic, come work with us if you currently don't, come back to us if you tried and left, do everything to maximize traffic, sales and you will be swimming in MONEY!"

"Come back to us if you tried and left?" ... First signs of despair?

Does somebody already feels like "swimming in money" ?

lol.gif

Last edited:
We would like to know, when Renewal Sales will be back and counted properly ? In other forums, the members are asking the same question, but here it seems almost all are dead fish. Are you guys afraid of asking a very legitimate query to support?

We would like to know, which File gave the Rebill in the stats.

These are the most basic features to gain trust and faith of affiliates.

Complains don't bring sales, but smart and hard work is. My sales are much better this week. Moreover, today I already got more money than during a few previous days. Today's sales are amazing!

Complains don't bring sales, but smart and hard work is. My sales are much better this week. Moreover, today I already got more money than during a few previous days. Today's sales are amazing!

Hi, Thats greats to know that you are smart and hard working and getting tons of sales.

I have just one query to you, and I am quite sure, you will evade to address it like before. Still asking

How many Renewal Sales you got from Filejoker?

Zero???

Raising a genuine issue about Renewals is called complaining ?
Post automatically merged:

guys let's post screenshots of your statistics ?

I will post all earning screenshots. Just tell us how many Renewal sales you got in last couple of months? Then i will and others will post earning screenshots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Real bad week, but, what?
If you want to be on 3 major adult forums you must have FJ or K2S, or their sister sites.
For blogs owner such a big players like FJ/K2S are suicide.
They've got abnormal shaving ratio, no matter other advances (real good support, regular payments, etc.)
So, no more choices for ppl who work with adult forums.
Post - be happy for earnings- and keep calm for shaving.

Just amazing promo week. Earnings are triple better than usual. Thank you Filejoker!
Yes you are now getting the sales for a few days on top you otherwise got ripped of in the past. (if at all). Also what do you call "amazing"? A $30 in total instead of a $10? Is that what you would call "swimming in money".

I don´t want to complain but who cares about a stupid bonus that holds for a few days if not even the most essential things seems to work properly. What about renewals?

Last edited:
Sales are just normal. A bonus offer for Affiliates would have been awesome for new affiliates at least

By the way. My account is less than 2 months and I got a 90 days Rebill and a 180 days rebills .
How is that possible?

Probably server error! Already happened here, in my case (first, they show me "1 year vip rebill" and day after, they change this for "1 year vip sale")! They updated the info and showed the earnings increased in day after!

About profite, last 2 days, great earnings, black friday sales happened ;)

Sales are just normal. A bonus offer for Affiliates would have been awesome for new affiliates at least

By the way. My account is less than 2 months and I got a 90 days Rebill and a 180 days rebills .
How is that possible?

Sales are crazy! bf is still going STRONG. I don't know what some of you guys hating at, sounds like tired old whining. FIleJoker never disappoints, they have no bullshit approach, keep their word and their end of the deal. Best host out there right now. Thanks guys!

Back