FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
first impressions of new ppd plan: for me, very good download rate and
profitable if you have a quality content! i just need increase more my downloads numbers :laughing:

sonr4txkatft.jpg

Last edited:
I have been with FJK for more than 5 years , Also use PPS mode since then. I will cooperate long term...Of course I always try to work hard, just like you want to make a lot of money.Over the time working with me, I also see they have many changes.I also understand they always want to be better and help us make more money.If we're fine, they'll be fine and vice versa ... that's cooperation....with competition from other HOSTs, they themselves must always have certain improvements.However, there are still limitations that want to be stronger and create more trust, they need to improve some of the following:
1-For customers:
- Please increase the traffic daily for users instead of the current.( 30-60.000 MB of traffic in any 5 days (Pre-PreVIP))
-Try to limit your reliance on Resellers, which will drive the price too high to upset customers
2-For uploaders :
- Hold time is too long( 14 days) ,Please reduce it
- Min payment request : now 100$ , too high Please reduce it! because not everyone is professional and good enough to make a lot, be flexible for everyone, when they are in difficulty they can withdraw, and also a motivation for them to continue..
-Try to limit your reliance on Resellers, This reduces the income of uploaders .
- please create a deleted data recovery section related to DMCA :
. remove must notify
.Create deleted files RESTORE section... Then you can export new links to use again. (because this data is mostly HOT and will make more money than the others)

@MaxFJ I always want to cooperate and you should read and improve soon! By doing this, customers will be happy .. and the sales will increase ..! I am playing many hosts, like others they will not say these things but they will compare or disparage .. however I respect you and want to comment for everything to be better
Thank you for reading !

Best regards .
yes and then anti-piracy sue them and they vanish forever
file host not like video
files piracy is more hard
be careful from this step or we lose this host for good if they follow this

@andremsster, @latviansuperg, thank you for the feedback!

All that I see that is more reseller sales and less regular sales. Big sales also gone, but it vacation time, sales always gone down in summer month, but in other side, due to corona-situation many people stay at home. Last month was good, no complains, but this one start no so good. This is opinion from my angle, with 10+ hours of work it is really frustrating to see zero on end of the day. But I suppose it will be better. . .

I have been with FJK for more than 5 years , Also use PPS mode since then. I will cooperate long term...Of course I always try to work hard, just like you want to make a lot of money.Over the time working with me, I also see they have many changes.I also understand they always want to be better and help us make more money.If we're fine, they'll be fine and vice versa ... that's cooperation....with competition from other HOSTs, they themselves must always have certain improvements.However, there are still limitations that want to be stronger and create more trust, they need to improve some of the following:
1-For customers:
- Please increase the traffic daily for users instead of the current.( 30-60.000 MB of traffic in any 5 days (Pre-PreVIP))
-Try to limit your reliance on Resellers, which will drive the price too high to upset customers
2-For uploaders :
- Hold time is too long( 14 days) ,Please reduce it
- Min payment request : now 100$ , too high Please reduce it! because not everyone is professional and good enough to make a lot, be flexible for everyone, when they are in difficulty they can withdraw, and also a motivation for them to continue..
-Try to limit your reliance on Resellers, This reduces the income of uploaders .
- please create a deleted data recovery section related to DMCA :
. remove must notify
.Create deleted files RESTORE section... Then you can export new links to use again. (because this data is mostly HOT and will make more money than the others)

@MaxFJ I always want to cooperate and you should read and improve soon! By doing this, customers will be happy .. and the sales will increase ..! I am playing many hosts, like others they will not say these things but they will compare or disparage .. however I respect you and want to comment for everything to be better
Thank you for reading !

Best regards .

@MaxFJ Wont you thank these members for REAL Feedback on your shittt Paygate ?

I have highlighted the key remarks, so that you can see. Because you reply selectively

We would like to introduce a new feature regarding the Resellers.

It is obvious that many of you don’t like to get reseller sales as it has become one of the most frequent complaints.

Now, you can turn resellers as payment method for your account ON and OFF as you please.

We had that feature on demand and now it is open to public. I hope you guys like it!

It is obvious that many of you don’t like to get reseller sales as it has become one of the most frequent complaints.

Now, you can turn resellers as payment method for your account ON and OFF as you please.

We had that feature on demand and now it is open to public. I hope you guys like it!

Instead of making your paygate more robust, you have brought this usless feature. Noone is going to use this feature.

You can explain in detail when customers buy 1 sale 30 days through "reseller mode", uploaders will get specific money? thank you.

Reseller Sales always on rise. I do not understand, why they dont go for a better paygate. As I went through old posts. I can find that since their inception, they have a weak paygate and thats why so many Reseller sales. And now this absurd dumb "Turn off Reseller Sales" option being introduced.
:face_palm::face_palm::face_palm:

Back