FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
@MaxFJ

Your request will be verified and paid within 2 weeks.

why so long? we have to wait 14 days the money to positive balance after requesting payment 14 days more takes away the interest to continue using your company

what is sales tracking ?

@zoug100 has elaborated on it in previous posts. Through this , you can get to see real number of clicks and the attempts made by visitors to buy premium. So it will be more clear to you regarding, whats happening to sales.
Post automatically merged:

@MaxFJ

Your request will be verified and paid within 2 weeks.

why so long? we have to wait 14 days the money to positive balance after requesting payment 14 days more takes away the interest to continue using your company

Its a waste of time to ask them for anything. They will not listen and wont change anything. They have been like this since they were running Oron

@zoug100 has elaborated on it in previous posts. Through this , you can get to see real number of clicks and the attempts made by visitors to buy premium. So it will be more clear to you regarding, whats happening to sales.

This is cool, something like Google Analytics. Is it possible to add Google Analytics to my account?

Very Less bandwidth for Premium Users.
Very Less space for Affiliates.
Very Less transparency for PPD users.

Thats whats Fiejoker is famous for.

Switch to Keep2share guys. You will make more profits. Buyers will be happy with good bandwidth and as an affiliate, you will have ample space and long file life and no PPD shit.
I use several hosts and they have their own advantages, which is a bit strange if you don't understand it. Do you love K2s and so what are you doing out here anyway?

Last edited:
If you are happy and dont want any extra feature. you can post and do praising. We have no problem with that. And whats wrong if I say K2s is more honest and transparent than Filejoker. Its a truth afterall. Thats why Filejoker replies selectively here.

Most hosts sort out the concerns or complaints publicly. Filejoker is an exception. It asks to contact its so called manager and then it will take your User id. And you will be screwed if you write anything negative.

The so called "Analytics" feature is enabled for selected affiliate. You @latviansuperg is not eligible for it. If you are brave enough, ask @MaxFJ here publicly, why you are being deprived of the feature and why its not there for all affiliates. I am quite sure, he will not address your query and if at all he does, he will give a lame excuse.
I understand you hate FileJoker and continue to work here. :laughing: (You cry and prick, but you still eat the same cactus :laughing::laughing::laughing:)

Working together I understand and remember we are a team, and if you can't act as a team, you're fired too!

Last edited:
Each time they pay less for the sale of a premium account

filejoker.png

@julio0155, it's just a reseller sale. You can contact to our manager to get details and calculations about it. By the way, affiliate commission from resellers sales were increased a few times during the last few years.

Hello, everyone. I cannnot say that is Fj such a bad host as many said here. Maybe leechers with 100+ post daily have complains, but I prefer quality over quantity. Sure, algoritam is settled in qauntity mode, but with 1000+ reposts daily I don't believe that anybody can earn some money. Complains by my side: reseller sales somehow goes too much and all in all, sales it is not so good in this month, also, IMO there is some issue with paygate.
Best luck to all.

Also, I know ppl who work with K2S and they have similar results as FJ.

Reseller sales always been quite high with Filejoker. I had brought it to their notice several times. You guys had also read my posts but now when you are facing the reseller sales Heat, you are mentioning.When they take so much as gateway fee from the buyer, the paygate should have been working nicely. But unfortunately, the paygate is not upto the mark. Reseller sales problem is acute only in Fiejoker

I dont see any LOGIC in keeping the sales figure hidden for PPD program. How shall I get to know if PPS will be more profitable to me if I dont see Sales. You had said, you want the affiliate to make more money, if you will hide stuff like this, this is going to get profitable only to you.

Moreover, lets say someone generated 1000 downloads without a single sale. Will you still pay?

I expect straight answers. I am not interested in your theory which you have mentioned in those two posts as algorithm.

@v1v1an, how many of resellers sales you got in the last of your 20-30 sales?

All that I see that is more reseller sales and less regular sales. Big sales also gone, but it vacation time, sales always gone down in summer month, but in other side, due to corona-situation many people stay at home. Last month was good, no complains, but this one start no so good. This is opinion from my angle, with 10+ hours of work it is really frustrating to see zero on end of the day. But I suppose it will be better. . .

I have been with FJK for more than 5 years , Also use PPS mode since then. I will cooperate long term...Of course I always try to work hard, just like you want to make a lot of money.Over the time working with me, I also see they have many changes.I also understand they always want to be better and help us make more money.If we're fine, they'll be fine and vice versa ... that's cooperation....with competition from other HOSTs, they themselves must always have certain improvements.However, there are still limitations that want to be stronger and create more trust, they need to improve some of the following:
1-For customers:
- Please increase the traffic daily for users instead of the current.( 30-60.000 MB of traffic in any 5 days (Pre-PreVIP))
-Try to limit your reliance on Resellers, which will drive the price too high to upset customers
2-For uploaders :
- Hold time is too long( 14 days) ,Please reduce it
- Min payment request : now 100$ , too high Please reduce it! because not everyone is professional and good enough to make a lot, be flexible for everyone, when they are in difficulty they can withdraw, and also a motivation for them to continue..
-Try to limit your reliance on Resellers, This reduces the income of uploaders .
- please create a deleted data recovery section related to DMCA :
. remove must notify
.Create deleted files RESTORE section... Then you can export new links to use again. (because this data is mostly HOT and will make more money than the others)

@MaxFJ I always want to cooperate and you should read and improve soon! By doing this, customers will be happy .. and the sales will increase ..! I am playing many hosts, like others they will not say these things but they will compare or disparage .. however I respect you and want to comment for everything to be better
Thank you for reading !

Best regards .

Last edited:
Back