FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
3rd week is even better for me

QADyRwZE_o.jpg
what you guys uploadind that make such good money ?

@Azot, price depends on premium plan you choose.

@electrify, yes, we pay 3% of your refs earnings. You can discuss details with our manager.

@uploadgrewlis, Monday is payout day for Webmoney, BTC processed during a week as a rule.

@puppeteer34, you can click on the date and see the amount of void. By the way, as I can see you had daily sales during the last 15 days, no exceptions. Also, I see you got 2 rebills today and 2 rebills yesterday. Can you confirm that, please?

@puppeteer34, you can click on the date and see the amount of void. By the way, as I can see you had daily sales during the last 15 days, no exceptions. Also, I see you got 2 rebills today and 2 rebills yesterday. Can you confirm that, please?

I'm not asking how many voids are there. I am asking how much? which day of sale? There is no info.

Also 06.28.20 - 815 free there is no sale only 2 rebills. As I said, the worst selling month without rebills. all sales almost only monthly or reseller. Moreover my traffic has never been this good.

Testing of new PPD algorithm is now fully complete! We have positively determined that it works much better than regular one. Therefore, we have decided to fully adopt the new PPD and switch all PPD accounts to the new platform. We believe that uploaders who prefer to work on PPD will make even more money with us now!

Please remember that this is not a miracle pill, that good quality traffic is still required for great results, however you will definitely see an improvement!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our support, otherwise good luck guys!

Back