FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Their affil support wants me to show some example of my post to show them what kind of content I upload.

Is that normal? Will they refuse my claim to become affiliate if they see what I upload?

@metaknx, you will get your payment soon.

@andrs, of course we need check what you are working with, because we have some restrictions and approve uploaders individually. That's why our affiliates have really good conversion rate, work safe and get stable payouts on time.

@zoug100 also pointed valid points about Transparency. But Filejoker prefers to remain shady.

Yeah their payment gateway is awful, and hence lots of Reseller sales happen. I had pointed it out before also

They will not give Premium users enough bandwidth even after taking so much Transaction fee and also wont give Affiliate enough space and expect us to earn big for them.

Instead of lying to affiliates with the 65% false rate, and focusing on new Shitty magic ppd, they should have worked on transparency.

Lastly, dont expect this Joker Guy @MaxFJ to address any of these issues that we raised, he will simply say Thanks those guys, who had said.. Thanks for payment.

@IGdwight, check your PM, we'd like your feedback.

Hi Max,

First of all, I want to thank you for the free premium VIP. I appreciate it. But I think you misunderstood me. I am an uploader. I do not need premium in FJ.

What I was talking about regarding the video preview is like what k2s has:
VF0duNB.png

A video preview of a maximum of 5 minutes of your file everytime you post a file link. It is a very good marketing strategy.

But that feature can be put on your to do list. It is not of utmost priority.. Although, I do not speak for all the FJ affiliates, but I like to think that we all have the same concerns:

Sales for me has dropped almost to 0 for last 10 days.

I am not sure about the others, but it is what I am going through right now. I am posting only FJ links, and I work everyday.

No matter how much I work. I am not getting any results. I have been in this industry for a long time already. It is not because we do not have enough traffic.

I believe it is because:
- Payment gateway needs to changed.

I hope that the new download algorithm has not affected the way sales is counted because my download stats have been weird.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Max,

First of all, I want to thank you for the free premium VIP. I appreciate it. But I think you misunderstood me. I am an uploader. I do not need premium in FJ.

But that feature can be put on your to do list. It is not of utmost priority.. Although, I do not speak for all the FJ affiliates, but I like to think that we all have the same concerns:

Sales for me has dropped almost to 0 for last 10 days.

I am not sure about the others, but it is what I am going through right now. I am posting only FJ links, and I work everyday.

No matter how much I work. I am not getting any results. I have been in this industry for a long time already. It is not because we do not have enough traffic.

I believe it is because:
- Payment gateway needs to changed.

I hope that the new download algorithm has not affected the way sales is counted because my download stats have been weird.

Thanks

Thanks mate for being Vocal and expressing your concerns.

I assure that @MaxFJ was trying to woo you to write good things about them, thats why offered you a Free Premium Vip.

Now let me tell you what will happen

Scenario 1) At best @MaxFJ, will ask you now to contact there manager, and we all know, that manager will give u some obsolete and useless instructions.

Scenario 2) Someone will say post now, that everything is fine or someone will say Thank you for payment and Max will say thank u for real feedback.. lol and He will ignore your query about sales.

@MaxFJ, Man, we all have seen how generous you are in giving Free Premium to your affiliates. You believe in taking away Premium, rather than giving anything good.

@MaxFJ, You cant ignore the question about poor sales always.

Max will not show up here for next 3-4 days, till someone else asks something else and he will try to get away.

Its crystal clear, Filejoker robs not just the customers but also the affiliates.

I am having good stable sales in Keep2share

Guys, our thread is called: “FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!”

Individual Approach being the key thing. Almost everybody has different conditions and we closely work with all our webmasters.

What you doing here in public, is mostly chatting with yourselves. If you have questions, issues, need advice you have to get in touch with us personally and we will work together PRIVATELY.

All basic questions asked here have already been answered multiple times, please go through the thread to read up on it.

@IGdwight, I will continue with you in private please, we’ll get you sorted.

Better see what i have posted again and do the maths again. You have to calculate 50% of the total price the end customer has to pay, no matter what fees are included in there. Do you think FileJoker is paying that fees? Its given forward to the client paying it and a 50% of that is not $5.91 from a $17.95.

I simply did the math for you.

the 5,91$ rebill is from a user who bought 14,95$ premium - that user gets to continue to renew at 14,95$.

The affiliate pays the 21% fee - its always been like that and its also like that when you make a regular sale.

I dont have to calculate 50% of the total price ... its NEVER been like that here and its also not like that on other hosts like K2S there you also pay the transaction fee.

Filejoker do not pay the fees i know that and you would know that I know if you knew how to read the math. The affiliate who get the sale/rebill pays the 21% fee AFTER the 65/50% is deducted from the sales price.

Try and find your calculater and type in 14.95 - 50% - 21% and you will get 5,91$

If you get rebill from 17,95$ you will get 17,95 - 50% - 21% = 7,09$.

Guys, our thread is called: “FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!”

Individual Approach being the key thing. Almost everybody has different conditions and we closely work with all our webmasters.

What you doing here in public, is mostly chatting with yourselves. If you have questions, issues, need advice you have to get in touch with us personally and we will work together PRIVATELY.

All basic questions asked here have already been answered multiple times, please go through the thread to read up on it.

@IGdwight, I will continue with you in private please, we’ll get you sorted.

Really? @MaxFJ being the filehost representative you are saying this "I will continue with you in private" come for a private chat to sort out.

Whenever someone complains, he will take that member for a chat in skype and then he will threaten and bully the affiliate about not talking about poor sales and tons of Reseller sales

You are having the worst Payment Gateway which is capable of generating mostly Reseller sales.

I doubt if they are truly Reseller sales. I get plenty of them

Great Forum, removing posts for the reason of trolling. It was basic facts/critics discussed. If you have a problem with that why not just lock or delete the hole topic?

Why on earth would we delete the topic because of trolling?

This is a support thread any more crap posting and thread bans will be handed out.

Not sure what crap you mean. But i get it, seems like this forum is same as pathetic like any of the hosts "support" topics. What kind of double moral. Anyways i just wrote in here to clarify some of the misinterpretations your 12 years old army of warez uploaders seems to have here, i am done. Good luck on here...

It is very simple guys, if you are not happy with this host then add a mirror host and let your followers know that you're going to stop using Filejoker from, lets say, 1 of July. That way people will know they have to switch to the mirror host and you won't totally screw most of your followers who had purchased FJ accounts previously as well.

@Tango Thank you for you for the voice of reason. Yes, no one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Guys, yes we do prefer to work with all webmasters in private.

You keep wanting some big public discussions, yet you never do it.

Let's go ahead then if you want, post your stats, post your sales, your traffic, post your ratios, show us exactly what you do and where and everything else that might be helpful. I will do the public analysis of it and tell you exactly why you don't have sales. Perhaps other members will also chime in, learn from this.

Otherwise this looks nothing but loud and deliberate bashing paid for by the competition.

Back