FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
I have moved to K2s and Much more satisfied. Downloads are good and sales are better. Not shit like Fiejoker, which doesnt give Rebills and bully in skype, with useless instructions, as if we dont know what to post and where to post.

I have moved to K2s and Much more satisfied. Downloads are good and sales are better. Not shit like Fiejoker, which doesnt give Rebills and bully in skype, with useless instructions, as if we dont know what to post and where to post.

yesterday and today I got a lot of rebills in K2S
k2s gives excellent results in rebills :)
rg and others only dedicate themselves to stealing our rebills
but the only difference between rg and the others
is that rg if it tells you when you become an affiliate
says it very clearly in the affiliate section
not like others do not give explanations like the owner of the thread hahahaha

yesterday and today I got a lot of rebills in K2S
k2s gives excellent results in rebills :)
rg and others only dedicate themselves to stealing our rebills
but the only difference between rg and the others
is that rg if it tells you when you become an affiliate
says it very clearly in the affiliate section
not like others do not give explanations like the owner of the thread hahahaha

Owner of this thread avoids real questions. He is busy Thanking for positive feedback only. For other questions, he asks to contact through skype, where he does bullying.

Yeah as my K2s sales are happening good. I had previous good experience of K2s, so Rebills will happen nicely too. I was trapped by Filejoker because of the Rates and few positive comments. in this thread. But, i see now, same very few people saying positive things about, rest all complaining or made silent through Skype.

I still make 50-60 sales on Filejoker every month but Rebills are like 2-3. Its just pathetic way of stealing

@rafter_jr, I told you already, you came to public place, so show your result, clarify your account and let's discuss your result here.

We had a talk already on Skype, where you told the very same points, which you probably say to everyone. You will never admit anything, so it makes no sense if I post or dont post here. And why pin pointing me? There are multiple members complaining about poor sales and rebills. Why dont you write here publicly, what solution you provided over email / skype.

Wtf you Guys say for shit
Sales and Rebills are Good
Rebills 2-3 per day

But is Okay go to other Host,more for me,thx

Thanks for the Info. Now we know where our rebills are going actually.

According to FJ stats, extremely low traffic last few days, bad DL rate and sales ratio so - so. I am highly satisfied with FJ cooperation, but after all these years and all these hosts, somehow I don't trust to official stats, anaway, let see what will be in next few days. . .

Whats there to discuss, when you always say only these two things.

1. post in all forums

2. Dont use mirror

3. Repeat the Process

You do not count Rebills. No clarity is there on your rebill counting. Rebills are dead

@v1v1an, what exactly your sales ratio is? Show it and let's discuss! By the way, any partner can check downloads and sales by himself at any time and make sure that we count everything properly and correctly.
I've got zero sales, rebills or anything else in last three days on 407 free DL.
150 DL dialy is below my standard free DL rate, and i don't complain to you for low traffic, maybe it is just another cause.
However, with all my respect, I've trained myself to not believe in all what is represent in stats, no matter what host service is. As I said, I put all my job into FJ hands and all in all, I am satisfied, but truly I am not capable to work almost all day on research, posting, looking for new places, raising traffic etc. etc. with 3 days in the row without anything.

Also, I don't want go in public with complaince, rather go through Skype if I have some issue, and also my positive reports here on WJ are all completely honest.

Last edited:
Back