FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
i not using vpn when downloaded, if you don’t know not to spam!

I think filejoker did at the request of a partner, the owner of that site, and this is very stupid, people will never buy premium in the future.

If the owner of the file has enabled the feature where other affiliate accounts can not download the file it has absolutely nothing to do with premium sales.

If a downloader wants to download the file, free or premium, it is not a problem at all.
If another partner/affiliate/webmaster, call it what you will, try to download the file it will fail.
Its a protection of the affiliates files so its not so easy for other affiliates to download the file and maybe even "re-post" the content.

We are in 2020 and Filejoker Admin is in 1920 by offering Premium users only and only 30Gb every 5 days.. This level of greediness is unprecedented.

Rapidgator is still the best with 1Tb of traffic per month and Premium user can use the bandwidth at their convenience. And no shitty extra fees.

In Fiejoker lots of Reseller sales, which are misleading in nature. i think they are shown as Reseller sales purposefully.

Dear partners,

As many of you have noticed, we have enhanced our premium plans selection and made some technical improvements. We are glad to inform you, these changes helped increase webmaster earnings by up to 30%!

We invite all uploaders to check it out and make sure how good our conversion rate is. We continue to do our best to offer one of the best solution on the market for your traffic and our manager is always ready to help you with affiliate account or working methods! Stay tuned for more wonderful surprises!

I am not a partner / affiliate / webmaster, I just downloaded the files!
so you are saying that FJ have blocked for downloads of some files even for premium users that dont have an affiliate account?

I dont believe FJ will block any downloads for premium account downloaders, thats gonna hurt everybody....
Post automatically merged:

the new premium packages already being well received!! More Premium VIP sales already!

Also great to have a host that honestly show reseller sales and earnings compared to hosts like rapidgator etc who most likely just keep ALL reseller earnings to themselves!

Whats the next surprises for affiliates?

Last edited:
no more free premiums for affiliates
sales almost gone
they are talking about earnings by up to 30%
only to kidding us

Sales are good for me, also extended my premium account.

ww.jpg

Back