FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
The reason why i didn't join FileJoker file hosting service is because visitors are required to purchase premium to download.

Something is wrong here in your initial thread you wrote that FileJoker uses PPD business model but i never got the option to download files from the service for free.

Any comments?

The reason why i didn't join FileJoker file hosting service is because visitors are required to purchase premium to download.

Something is wrong here in your initial thread you wrote that FileJoker uses PPD business model but i never got the option to download files from the service for free.

Any comments?

I have as many free downloads as premium downloads so its not a problem.
PPS is better anyway. There is no PPD table.

PPD is controlled by your sales anyway, just scroll back and check Max´s posts about that, its no secret the more sales the better PPD rate .. and when sales go down PPD rate go down.

Last edited:

Any comments?

They wont pay you if you stay on ppd and wont make enough sales. they will reject your payment when you will request for it after reaching 100$. Dont get fooled by their ppd offer, as they are good at finding an excuse for not paying in ppd without good number of sales.. Scroll back in this thread, you will find posts, where members have complained about payment rejection on ppd mode.

They wont pay you if you stay on ppd and wont make enough sales. they will reject your payment when you will request for it after reaching 100$. Dont get fooled by their ppd offer, as they are good at finding an excuse for not paying in ppd without good number of sales.. Scroll back in this thread, you will find posts, where members have complained about payment rejection on ppd mode.

That's bad, i have a few services which i lost a lot of my time promoting my files on a PPD model and you are saying that they will not pay if sells doesn't happen. :(

That's bad, i have a few services which i lost a lot of my time promoting my files on a PPD model and you are saying that they will not pay if sells doesn't happen. :(
That rule does not appear anywhere in Filejoker, nor do they tell you anything about it when they ask for data and explain the conditions for the affiliate program, therefore, if it is PDD, it must be only PDD, that for that you must have 20,000 downloads to reach its minimum, not counting the thousands of premium downloads that are lost when not being counted, and that together they all serve for the great promotion of Filejoker and make sense of that PPD option.

Anyway ... Max recently clarified right here: that a single sale is needed to charge for PPD ... I leave the appointment …

@mahmoudahmed92, in order to qualify for PPD payout, you have to have at least one sale during the period you requesting payment for. Since you had zero sales your balance is voided.

Regards

That rule does not appear anywhere in Filejoker, nor do they tell you anything about it when they ask for data and explain the conditions for the affiliate program, therefore, if it is PDD, it must be only PDD, that for that you must have 20,000 downloads to reach its minimum, not counting the thousands of premium downloads that are lost when not being counted, and that together they all serve for the great promotion of Filejoker and make sense of that PPD option.

Anyway ... Max recently clarified right here: that a single sale is needed to charge for PPD ... I leave the appointment …

Regards

What do you think how they earn money if you don't have any sales on PPD? Your server space cost, they need pay you and they need some piece of cake. Without sales that's impossible.

What do you think how they earn money if you don't have any sales on PPD? Your server space cost, they need pay you and they need some piece of cake. Without sales that's impossible.

Every time somebody clicks a FJ link that’s a good thing for FJ. Just because a user downloaded a file but didn’t buy a premium at that point doesn’t mean they will never do so in the future.

If something is „pay per download“ you should get paid for downloads, not (paid BUT only IF XY) just because the file host is not smart enough to even monetize traffic which didn’t convert in first instance, but that shouldn’t be the affiliates problem.

Not to forget about the amount of sales/rebills simply never gets rewarded to the affiliates at all because downloaders buying premium did so in a way that couldn’t be tracked to the affiliates account at all, such sales/rebills are than a 100% return for FJ because such purchase didn’t had to be shared with the affiliate at all.

It is quite clear what I explain; First we are not warned of that rule, therefore it is overcoming, second it is clear that they live from sales, but PPDs are part of the game because they help significantly, without only there would be PPS.

In addition, I did not intend to enter into more controversies, which the thread has been enough lately, I only wanted to help by clarifying the doubts to electrify, clarifying that only one sale is necessary, because false information had previously been given.

Regards

Last edited:
@electrify, all of our files are available for free download, expect files, which were switched to premium mode by affiliates. By the way, we would recommend you to contact our manager and get real information about our affiliate program.

@Tango, thank you very much!

@^^GoRiLLaZ^^, @suku, you are welcome!

@Mr Jinx, you are right and most of uploaders understand that.

Lots of Fees for Premium buyers and also lots of fees deducted from what the affiliate should get. Sales commission of 65% is with lots of fee. I do not know, why they are not saying we will pay 45% of sale. And Rebill percentage of 50% is also a joke. Instead they can say we will pay 40% of rebill.

Hello,

Im not able to verify the website using the filejoker.txt or the meta!

"Site validation failed. Fix your FileJoker.txt file"

The file is there and i can access it from browser!

Back