FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
Lol...Filejoker provides quite low bandwidth for Premium users. Do you think, its for possible to seal others content with that pathetic 50Gb/ 5day limit?

Rapidgator, K2s they offer free Premium to Affiliates just in case if the affiliate wants to download anything for himself. They do not force the affiliate to buy Premium just the way Filejoker does.

What are you even talking about, never asked for Premium and always had Premium for free.

anyway ... I dont understand all the unhappiness here ...

Filejoker has week after week after week in several years ALWAYS paid on time ! ...
how many other hosts have just dissapeared or payout very unstable! - too many really and probably because they just spend too much money without giving it enough thought.

Its never been a secret that FJ rate is 65% of sales and then 21% fee (for paygate maybe, i dunno details). - if you do good you can even try to negotiate individual rates!
Its never been a secret that FJ handpick who they want to work with, thats why you have to proof just a little to be able to work with them.

You get 10tb space as a start, thats enough to prove if you can make sales and trust me they will give you more space if your files are working for you (I have more than trippled my space and was never rejected even if I had lower sales some periods) .. if you can, both parties are happy and Filejoker happily give you premium or space or
even VIP affiliate status that also gives you some benefits.

Individual Approach thats what Filejoker do .. its even in the thread title.
Personally I prefer a host that is by now proven as stable, and is around and has been around for years.

anyway ... I dont understand all the unhappiness here ...

Filejoker has week after week after week in several years ALWAYS paid on time ! ...
how many other hosts have just dissapeared or payout very unstable! - too many really and probably because they just spend too much money without giving it enough thought.

Its never been a secret that FJ rate is 65% of sales and then 21% fee (for paygate maybe, i dunno details). - if you do good you can even try to negotiate individual rates!
Its never been a secret that FJ handpick who they want to work with, thats why you have to proof just a little to be able to work with them.

You get 10tb space as a start, thats enough to prove if you can make sales and trust me they will give you more space if your files are working for you (I have more than trippled my space and was never rejected even if I had lower sales some periods) .. if you can, both parties are happy and Filejoker happily give you premium or space or
even VIP affiliate status that also gives you some benefits.

Individual Approach thats what Filejoker do .. its even in the thread title.
Personally I prefer a host that is by now proven as stable, and is around and has been around for years.

True for Webmoney yes, BTC had delays 3-4 times but they always pay so there is that.
I also think that the Rates are fine.

About last topics, it's simple my friends: Work hard, make money and you get your payback! I don't like to ask for premium membership, for me its not important, i dont need, But anyway filejoker gave to me 1 year of premium membership (december 2020)! If you a good partner, filejoker rewards you!! Cheers

There is nothing tragic! Whoever wants to use something has to pay. I think it takes a little bit to enlarge the download bar and see it on the page when buying a premium one. you have the support for this measure -Yes
o0zkg996vg3p.jpg

no blogs ... just forums.

I dont know how to run a blog .. wish I did though.

So if anyone knows a guide on how to run/start one i am open to that :)

I never succeeded in finding an existing blog that needed uploaders.

Last edited:
Back