FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
Real Review about this Filehost!

I have been using Filejoker and rapidgator for years, always with mirors. Always with ups and downs with sales. But a few days earlier i removed all mirros (RG) in all my files,(with suggestion of Max) and guess what, im having more sales in 15 days than 1 month in both filehosts combined before.

My only recommandation is use Filejoker without mirros if you want to have sales( from my real experience), otherwise you are giving people a chance to download your content from other filehosts and not pay. So when you leave people no other option they eventually buy account to enjoy your content. By date 24/11/2019 i removed all RG links as mirror and worked with only one filehost after that.

Capture.jpg

I have been using Filejoker and rapidgator for years, always with mirors. Always with ups and downs with sales. But a few days earlier i removed all mirros (RG) in all my files,(with suggestion of Max) and guess what, im having more sales in 15 days than 1 month in both filehosts combined before.

My only recommandation is use Filejoker without mirros if you want to have sales( from my real experience), otherwise you are giving people a chance to download your content from other filehosts and not pay. So when you leave people no other option they eventually buy account to enjoy your content. By date 24/11/2019 i removed all RG links as mirror and worked with only one filehost after that.

Capture.jpg

Very Poor Stats. Max, you must give the affiliate the correct Percentage or run a Promo for 365 days.

Capture.jpg

Yeah.. Having own(famous) site its such a bad thing...

Looks like competition is investing money in bashing posts again. LOL.

Regarding Premium accounts.

Many of our partners don't like to ask for premium account. Many complained here that it is a hassle.

We have listened and now if you are an approved partner you do not need Premium account. All the features for webmasters are bow accessible without Premium account.

All the webmaster are extremely happy with this change.

If for some reason you do require Premium, contact our support, tell us why and all can be arranged.

is there any proof of all these accusations against Filejoker ?

My Premium account is still active, wasnt removed for me ... yet anyway .. if its being removed ill sure consider my options even though I dont use it that much,
its the signal value ...

I definately dont like the green Premium sign added to the logo and the placement of the Language bar for 2 ..... languages is annoying, but maybe the majority wants those features added right where they are ...

leobree it seems when your premium expires filejoker will no longer offer the ones making them money premium anymore.

Last edited:
its still active until the end of the validity date but they wont extend it anymore when you ask it
they just tell you that you dont need premium for uploading but if you want to download any file you need to buy a premium yourself, coz affiliates mean nothing to them, we are less important than a cockroach in their eyes

is there any proof of all these accusations against Filejoker ?

My Premium account is still active, wasnt removed for me ... yet anyway .. if its being removed ill sure consider my options even though I dont use it that much,
its the signal value ...

I definately dont like the green Premium sign added to the logo and the placement of the Language bar for 2 ..... languages is annoying, but maybe the majority wants those features added right where they are ...

Few little visual changes, nothing special, not annoying to me. Also Premium status included or not as an affiliate does not make a big difference. As an affiliate you normally upload files, not downloading, so who cares about that. Anyways if you work for any company you normally don't have to pay a extra fees for the coffee too (well maybe if you work in a shitty company).

I would rather be happy if there would be some more filter options on the statistics page added. For e.g. some filter option to get sales count by file name. Because If you would like to find our what converts and what not based on all your files ever uploaded right now you would have to go through all single days, click the date row and write down sales and file names and maybe compare it by the end of all results you wrote down. (This could take years to do...) A simple database filter could do the trick, not sure why this has not been added yet. I guess because of the public file hosting script used doesn't offer that.

There would be a few more optimizations i could recommend like, a re-design of the corporate design / website at all (start page, logo, especially sales page for premium accounts looks a little bit cheap in my eyes or like done by some semi professional (no offense) but could be better to attract a bigger target group.

Anyways, still the best File Host with stable payouts every week on time, a friendly support and well accepted on most large adult forums.

Those who complain perhaps are those who usually "steal" the content of other uploaders.
It was annoying to have to beg for a membership to work.
Thanks Max

Lol...Filejoker provides quite low bandwidth for Premium users. Do you think, its for possible to seal others content with that pathetic 50Gb/ 5day limit?

Rapidgator, K2s they offer free Premium to Affiliates just in case if the affiliate wants to download anything for himself. They do not force the affiliate to buy Premium just the way Filejoker does.

Lol...Filejoker provides quite low bandwidth for Premium users. Do you think, its for possible to seal others content with that pathetic 50Gb/ 5day limit?

Rapidgator, K2s they offer free Premium to Affiliates just in case if the affiliate wants to download anything for himself. They do not force the affiliate to buy Premium just the way Filejoker does.

Obviously it is possible to do it, I know that not everyone does it, but it lends itself to that.

Obviously it is possible to do it, I know that not everyone does it, but it lends itself to that.

Well, thanks for the gift once again. :upside_down:
  • Account type:Premium Pro
  • Premium expires:2020.01.04 30 days

Well why are you Thanking Keep2share for Free Premium then? This proves your double standard. May be you download (steal) from Keep2share, thats why you are thanking them. lol

Well why are you Thanking Keep2share for Free Premium then? This proves your double standard. May be you download (steal) from Keep2share, thats why you are thanking them. lol

I did not ask that they give me premium membership, on the other hand in k2s.cc you must reach a certain amount of sales per month to be given premium (it is not free for everyone).

I did not ask that they give me premium membership, on the other hand in k2s.cc you must reach a certain amount of sales per month to be given premium (it is not free for everyone).

I know and they have given me 6 months Premium, which I did not ask for and Rapidgator has given Premium with 1 Tb Bandwidth of their own because of good earning. But Filejoker took away Premium in-spite of good earning.

Back