FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
January sales rained, because we had a plan PPD!
February no sales and rebills, same continues this month :facepalm:
At first I was very keen to host this because I really had good sales. But day after day instead of rising revenue becomes opposite. :thumbdown:
Are not you tired of stealing my work?

At first I was very keen to host this because I really had good sales. But day after day instead of rising revenue becomes opposite. :thumbdown:

Sales depend on your content, methods of work, traffic sources, etc. You can contact to our dedicated support and we will try to find a way to improve your results.

By the way, you can always make a test purchase and then contact our support for analysis and refund.

I want to join in Affiliate program?

You are welcome! Check your PM, please.

Why dont you show us your stats? It seems that everybody have bad content or bad traffic or i dont know what.

MaxFJ we need easier way to clean files ourselves, your competitors have this option :)

Something that can sort the files not downloaded by a set number of days or so.

It would also be nice to see what files are downloaded i.e when you click the Downloads number.

Last edited:
seriously,, nobody except me think payout is so big??

If you earn $15 daily or more, you will get payouts weekly. Contact us and we will try to help you to reach that result.

MaxFJ we need easier way to clean files ourselves, your competitors have this option :)

Something that can sort the files not downloaded by a set number of days or so.

It would also be nice to see what files are downloaded i.e when you click the Downloads number.

Thank you for the suggestion. It is a good idea, we will work on it and I will let you all guys know when it's done!

Why dont you show us your stats? It seems that everybody have bad content or bad traffic or i dont know what.

http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/194718-139.html#post2225173

i worked in january with FJ and only 1sale there for me no luck :cursing:

Guys, if you think your results don't match your work, just contact us directly. We always try to help all of our affiliates and find a way to increase your profit.

It also helps to be open to advice that we make and be willing to try new things out, experiment and find the optimal way to monetize your traffic.

[Quote = MaxFJ; 2230398] [quote = downklown; 2230393]
Podría usted por favor me PM esa información también. Gracias. [/ Quote]

Sí, por supuesto! Compruebe su PM, por favor. [/ Quote]
please pm me
thanks

Back