FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
how to be partnership account

who work with them have sales?

on planetsuzy aloved ?

Last edited:
I thought I'd give it a try with all the other hosts going to shit.

Getting an affiliate program activated was simple. Emailed them, they requested some info, I showed them some of my threads and that was it.

I did a test, one thread on a big forum, not really primo stuff, did not make the thread look anything fancy and here are the results.
Overall about 40$ per 1k downloads, seems quite all right. I'll stick with them for now I guess.

stats.jpg

Promo or not, I agree with scottperson. I use Filejoker for a while and I'm happy. It is hard to get account, they not accept everybody but I think this good. New rates and some other changes made working easy.

Promo or not, I agree with scottperson. I use Filejoker for a while and I'm happy. It is hard to get account, they not accept everybody but I think this good. New rates and some other changes made working easy.

Realist, do you use filejoker in adult forum or do you have your own site?

I am asking because i was thinking to give it a test since i have affiliate activated.

I am asking because i was thinking to give it a test since i have affiliate activated.

I work on forums. Plan building site but have little time. Don't see a reason why wouldn't it work, try it let us know.

I work on forums. Plan building site but have little time. Don't see a reason why wouldn't it work, try it let us know.

Thanks for the reply, mate.

I was hesitating to use it because i don't see many filejoker links in forums and i am thinking it will be harder to get sales.

I will let you know about results if i try it.

65% sales, 50% rebills

Hey do u have any idea about how nuch stotage they are offering to an affiliate?
Why do they using € for purchase premium then using $ on REPORT aff stats?

I curious more questions:
- Payment day?
- Method payout?
- Sale/Rebill working fine without shaving?
- Max file size upload with premium account?

Last edited:
65% sales, 50% rebills

Hey do u have any idea about how nuch stotage they are offering to an affiliate?

Amount of storage was recently set to Unlimited. You need Premium account but they give those for free to uploaders.

- Payment day?
- Method payout?

I think that's because USD is more common currency with uploaders.
What I like the most about them is like clockwork payments. Every Monday, no matter what, they pay.
You can get Webmoney, Bitcoin, Wire transfer.
Rebills are kicking in for me and it's huge. Not noticed any shaving.
2048 is max file size + it can be downloaded for free which is convenient for forums.
You need Premium for that to work too, but again just ask them they give it for free.

Last edited:

Amount of storage was recently set to Unlimited. You need Premium account but they give those for free to uploaders.

- Payment day?
- Method payout?

I think that's because USD is more common currency with uploaders.
What I like the most about them is like clockwork payments. Every Monday, no matter what, they pay.
You can get Webmoney, Bitcoin, Wire transfer.
Rebills are kicking in for me and it's huge. Not noticed any shaving.
2048 is max file size + it can be downloaded for free which is convenient for forums.
You need Premium for that to work too, but again just ask them they give it for free.
Premium account upload file size 2GiB too small, at least up to 5GiB. And 90 days deleted files too shortly.

Back