FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
@Makdam, Hi, I see you are new member here and I assume on FJ as well. Welcome to WJ, please share your stats, let me know the username so I can check out what's going on with you and make sure you are clear on everything and performing to the best of your ability.

Filejoker, I joined your affiliate scheme after seeing 65% of initial sales.

But,explain 65% of 14.95$ is 9.71$ but you are giving only 7.65$, which is around 50% and not 65%. Why???

@BeHonest try 14,95 x 0,65 x 0,21 and see if that doesnt add up to 7,65 roughly.
They do pay you 65% of the sale but they do NOT cover the transaction fee - that is your burden and it is 21% just like so many other hosts.

On Keep2share its exactly the same - just for comparism.

@BeHonest try 14,95 x 0,65 x 0,21 and see if that doesnt add up to 7,65 roughly.
They do pay you 65% of the sale but they do NOT cover the transaction fee - that is your burden and it is 21% just like so many other hosts.

On Keep2share its exactly the same - just for comparism.
most filehosts they don't mention transaction fees... even new filehosts want to attract partners, they even advertise more attractive 70-80-90% :smile: ... .in fact uploaders have to pay this fees and only get about 50% (may be higher or lower)

It is shame how FJ steal on many, many levels.
I assume that this (and other big hosts) use only desperate uploaders who are forced to be present in adult forums.
FJ support is more like bot which answers is the same always, and useless also.
One good think which I've learned from working with FJ is to fuck off them and all forums, and run whole story on my own blogs, whit several small honest hosts.
I own 12 blogs with real small number of visitors, but who can say that with 100 - 200 visitors daily cannot make decent profit.
Thank you, FJ staff, for this important lesson.

i feel personally this filehost is good when it comes to sales i dont lie i say what i seen and what people talk about this give time to this filehost along with rapidgator if you want. goodluck.

Back