FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Where are blind loyalists who used to
4 of the last 5 sales are resellers. I'm getting sick of this situation.
Post automatically merged:

5 of the last 6 sales now. are you kidding me FJ.

Exactly same situation with me. 4 out of last 5 sales are Reseller Sales.

I contacted Max on skype.. He said everything is fine, which means. its perfectly fine when Reseller sales number exceeding regular sales.

What a Joke This Filehost has become.

Not a single sale/rebill over the weekend... All my files are marked premium only suddenly without my doing as well as i noticed some files at times are moved between folders without my doing, how comes? I changed password several times in the past and everything else looks ok instead of lots of files getting deleted. The traffic compared to last year dropped so heavily even for times i publish more files over more places than usually. Its such a waste of time, honestly. Then you have a high percentage of reseller sales and "rebills" which are nothing more than new sales. I already stopped posting 2 weeks ago, it doesn't matter to me anymore, not going to bother with it any longer. To anyone else good luck.

Filejoker,

When shall you fix this retarded Payment gateway?

90% of my sales in last 3 days Reseller sales.

Your Resellers are selling Premium at cheaper than your price. So why shall a buyer will pay extra 3$ as transaction fee, when he can save 3$ by using a Reseller.

Ask those Resellers to do Uploading for you.

Dont tell me.. all is fine.. All is not OK.

Payment Gateway is having Problem for Sales Coming from USA. In last 3 days I have got 14 Reseller Sales from USA. It has never happened before.Payment gateway is Broken for USA. Or Filejoker may be experimenting something new as surprise. But so shocked to see so many Reseller sales.

I will leave this boat.
FJ worth something if you post on adults forums and only insane person will run FJ links on private blog,site or something else. There are plenty of really honest services around and really there is no reason to waste time with FJ (or RG,K2S and other big hosts).

Something happened a few days ago, I already started to worry, but everything is back in order and Fj is still ROCKS!

scr30.png

Back