FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Do you work with FJ or you just troll FJ?

FJ has changed for more than 6 months and Renewals now displayed as SALES or REBILLS depending on the conditions.

Wake up Ben, you've been sleeping for more than 6 months ;)

I am not sleeping.. rather you have become blind.. Renewals are never shown as Sales.. Not a single instance, where you can prove the Renewal is counted as Sale.

And they hide the file that gave a Rebill.. Why is that ? No other host does that. Why Joker is hiding so much? And

So wake up Latvian slave. I can easily expose your hypocrisy from your old posts

Not just me, others have asked the same question about Renewals.. So asking a Legit question is being termed as Trolling? Lmao.. I pity your understanding.
Post automatically merged:

Who cares for renewals/sales/rebills with $2000 per month.

Only 2000$ ? hahaha Are you from Nigeria ?

That is one of few filehosts that doesn't shave or do tricks. If used as main host you will get sales if used as mirror chances are lower. So if you want better sales use FJ without mirrors .

Support may not be here all the time but on skype you can always talk and deal with them and they are responsive.

It's best time of the year to catch good sales. Maximize your downloads, i hope you all earn a lot.

They do shave and they do trick from 2020. When They stopped showing the Renewals and as such they never show the file that generated Rebill.

Regarding the Mirror thing.. That theory is applicable on all hosts.. If you will use Filejoker as a mirror, you wont get a single sale because of its extra Fee.

How many Renewals did you get? Do you have any answer?

Last edited:
I am not sleeping.. rather you have become blind.. Renewals are never shown as Sales.. Not a single instance, where you can prove the Renewal is counted as Sale.

And they hide the file that gave a Rebill.. Why is that ? No other host does that. Why Joker is hiding so much? And

So wake up Latvian slave. I can easily expose your hypocrisy from your old posts

Not just me, others have asked the same question about Renewals.. So asking a Legit question is being termed as Trolling? Lmao.. I pity your understanding.

Only 2000$ ? hahaha Are you from Nigeria ?

They do shave and they do trick from 2020. When They stopped showing the Renewals and as such they never show the file that generated Rebill.

Regarding the Mirror thing.. That theory is applicable on all hosts.. If you will use Filejoker as a mirror, you wont get a single sale because of its extra Fee.

How many Renewals did you get? Do you have any answer?
dont cry all day kid

Can anyone explain to me what is the logic behind this 14 days hold for someone on a PPD? I can understand if its a PPS plan, CC fraud and such. But for PPD? Why?? If there is a sale from that file, I didnt get anything so if that sale is a fraud, then why should it concern me? I cant understand why someone getting a few cents from a file downloaded would have to wait 14 days for payment.

obAlEHQ.jpg

Where is the Renewal Sales Money? Previously they were showing it, and now hiding it, just the way they are hiding the name of Files that is giving Rebill.

Back