FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,215 comments
What a transformation to this host. It used to be a good host several months back. But now its completely different. In the name of sales, i get plentiful of Reseller sales.. and hence I dont get Rebills from those sales which are are just too much in number

Support says everything fine..How can it be fine??.. when instead of PPS, you are focusing more on PPD and Mixed plans.. No good host will promote PPD thing.

My blog's visitors complaining about very less bandwidth. I am regretting so much by making Filejoker as my primary host.

In my opinion, FJ is not such bad.
At first, they gave Premium Free for affiliate, after that they pay always on time, which is not case with many other hosters, and with hard work, every uploder can earn decent money. Storage never been my issue, nor issue for my audience, and really, really I don't see any point in PPD plan, I mean who works with that mode these days???
PPD depends on sales, and even spammers cannot earn too much trough PPD is sales not generated, really I do not understand that fuzz. All in all, there are bad periods, but FJ don't deserve such a big blame. Decent host, better than many others.

Last edited:
@alekozappa, issue resolved, check your email and PM, please.

If you want the host to be trusted, then make the solution offered by you to @alekozappa public.. Because its not a small issue. Affiliates using Mixed plan are not getting the Rebills counted.

Come Transparent
Post automatically merged:

Why cant I see which file of mine gave me a rebill?

In k2s and Rg I am able to see which file is giving me rebill, but not in Filejoker.

Also @MaxFJ , You didnt address my query... why cant we see the file which had given us Rebill? In other hosts we can see

s10lqx9ac0gh_t.jpg

as usual, I will receive $ 46.1893 (365days) ..now through them I just get $ 24..lost more than $ 22 :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Last edited:
@radda, we do not insist on anything. We are letting you know that Webmoney now demands this information from us when we do the payouts. It does not YET apply to all WMZ methods but in our opinion it is a matter of time.

You have a choice of submitting this or not, changing your WMZ purse or changing the payment method to BTC for example.

Some partners ask: "What if we enter false info?" - You can enter whatever you like, however, we will not be responsible for your money if you do enter false info or don't enter any info at all and it gets stuck, same if we are unable to send it to you.

This also is being done to avoid delays in payment in case we are required to submit the info.

We are not forcing anyone to do anything, it's your decision completely.

Back