FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

Chudai

Site is down for so many hours and Filejoker people are sleeping.

Highly unprofessional attitude

Last edited:

Chudai

I am not at all happy with the number of Reseller sales. Reseller sales happening almost daily for me. That too from USA, Uk and Germany.

shingoando

<< Removed competitors link >>
I also used to love Filejoker a lot because of the accurate regular payment on Every Monday of the week and not hold money (more 2 years ago) .However, after that, I was not happy when the money holding time was up to 14 days and the time of payment is not correct on Monday.Of course I sympathize because they want to be certain in the financial management .But for Uploaders, it's not really fun..
Hopefully, @MaxFJ listens and can improve these in the near future
Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

v1v1an

Hello, I can cofirm that rebills goes really great. I was always poor rebill ratio at FJ , but in last 2 months I am satisfied. And all other things with FJ goes OK.

shingoando

Yes but its simple Question My friend , just increase and make your files more atractive! With Years of cooperation, all of us can be better.
I have been in this job for over 6 years and I am still living well , I understand what you say, MaxFJ also said "please upload more...and about 1000 downloads per day, you will earn a lot of sales." ^^ There are a lot of problems here, I don't want to compare or complain, he'll delete or edit my posts like he did..(Mods)

Top Bottom