FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
@andremsster, new PPD system does not show sales. But it's more profitable and much simpler now. All you need is to keep focus on quality of your traffic to maximize your earnings. If you want to see the details of your sales you can switch to PPS plan and get it there. Everything is very simple now!

Testing of new PPD algorithm is now fully complete! We have positively determined that it works much better than regular one. Therefore, we have decided to fully adopt the new PPD and switch all PPD accounts to the new platform. We believe that uploaders who prefer to work on PPD will make even more money with us now!

Please remember that this is not a miracle pill, that good quality traffic is still required for great results, however you will definitely see an improvement!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our support, otherwise good luck guys!
Let's see how this works.

Since when this host has become so generous and trying to maximize its affiliates when it discriminates by providing different features to different affiliates.

Hiding sales and calling it better PPD is just an eye washing.

Some affiliates get advanced features to track sales and many affiliates dont get anything.

Some affiliates get advanced features to track sales and many affiliates dont get anything.

I never understood why "tracking sales" is available only to some users and not to every affiliate, so that you can know if your material is receiving clicks from users who try to buy premium accounts or not.

Because if i see 10 clicks/efforts on 10 different files and i see eg only 1 sale, then i will start thinking that filejoker has a bad Credit Card payment system and people can not complete the process of buying premium or that Filejoker is not showing real sales.

And also if i see 0 clicks on my files for many days, then i will know my material is not attractive for sales, i will either try new material or stop posting.

Anyway... Filejoker knows about that request from affiliates side. They are the boss and they have decided not to offer this to everyone. So we can not do anything else. So simple.

But i think it would be better for everyone to be able to have this option in his account.

I am not writing all those things to flame the topic. I only write just in case the filejoker admin can offer this option to all affiliates. And i m sure this option would attract affiliates from other filehosts too.

Regards

Last edited:
Its hilarious to see some members thinking that with the so called NEW ppd system they will earn more.

And more funny thing is that, Fiejoker didnt do anything more other than hiding the sales column, to keep the affiliate in dark about sales. Thats the only change they made.

Honestly guys, Do you seriously think, you are winning in ppd?

NB: Still using this host, because I have started some mega threads in forums some time ago. So no choice left not to use this host, as i cant change host in an existing mega thread. But I am using it at small scale.

They are being selective in giving sales tracking feature. They give the logic that if they will give this features to everyone, then it will be misued.. hahaha. What a Logic!!

Lastly.. Fiejoker is the only major host which asks for usernames, You must have noticed, when you complain about anything, it starts targeting you saying, this much sales / rebills u got in this period. I had not given them my username, thats why I can write about TRUTH.

@MaxFJ. I know, you wont dont have answers so you will not reply to the questions as usual and ask us to contact your manager. :D , which I am not going to do. Because its useless

@Gaffar Mughal, replied!

@UsernameNotPermitted, anyone of our affiliates is able to work on PPS plan and see all details about sales and rebills. By the way, if we ask username, it's because we want to help. If user doesn't tell it, it means he doesn't want our help or he might not even be our affiliate.

@uploadgrewlis, that's right, if you request Webmoney payout on Sunday, you will get it next Monday.

Last edited:
@Gaffar Mughal, replied!

@UsernameNotPermitted, anyone of our affiliates is able to work on PPS plan and see all details about sales and rebills. By the way, if we ask username, it's because we want to help. If user doesn't tell it, it means he doesn't want our help or he might be even not our affiliate.

@uploadgrewlis, that's right, if you request Webmoney payout on Sunday, you will get it next Monday.

Why do u hide Sales figure to PPD users? Reasons for Hiding?

You take usernames to find out, who is saying what about you here. No other reasons to collect usernames.

How do u help?
Just by giving a forum list and asking to post in as many forums as possible. This is called help?

@zoug100, has elaborated about you being biased towards affiliates by not giving the particular "sales tracking" feature to everyone. Why do you ignore such genuine questions?

Testing of new PPD algorithm is now fully complete! We have positively determined that it works much better than regular one. Therefore, we have decided to fully adopt the new PPD and switch all PPD accounts to the new platform. We believe that uploaders who prefer to work on PPD will make even more money with us now!

Please remember that this is not a miracle pill, that good quality traffic is still required for great results, however you will definitely see an improvement!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact our support, otherwise good luck guys!

Mmh sounds not bad but I don't see any changes on the platform so far. Is your new PPD enabled for everyone who is using PPD currently?

Shaving Mode is ON for my account.

Sales are made dead. Reseller sales are in plenty. Rebills below average.

I guess, Fiejoker is directly forcing me to go for PPD shit

Back