FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
@Tango Thank you for you for the voice of reason. Yes, no one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Guys, yes we do prefer to work with all webmasters in private.

You keep wanting some big public discussions, yet you never do it.

Let's go ahead then if you want, post your stats, post your sales, your traffic, post your ratios, show us exactly what you do and where and everything else that might be helpful. I will do the public analysis of it and tell you exactly why you don't have sales. Perhaps other members will also chime in, learn from this.

Otherwise this looks nothing but loud and deliberate bashing paid for by the competition.

First you answer some general questions, if you can. Though chances are very less to get answers for legit questions.

1. Why So many Reseller sales from Filejoker compared to others Hosts?

2. Most members have complained about Poor rebills. When so many members are asking the same question, you dont have to see the stats of each member one by one. So tell us, which thing is killing the Rebills?

3. Why dont you allow Sales tracking for all affiliates, where affiliate can see in real time, about the users trying to buy premium or not?

Can you answer these questions?

@rafter_jr,

1. Sales through resellers are important and they are good. We have no idea how other hosts are handling it (if at all), we do display them and we do excellent work regarding these sales, showing you the sale immediately, commission goes to the webmaster whose file was downloaded first.

2. First of all, “most” is a way of an overstatement, few yes, but that’s also strictly individual.

We work with many payment gateways and only few support rebilling. We have hundreds of webmasters and their individual rebilling rate fluctuates from 5% to over 50%, depending on how they work. If you have your own regularly updated site for example, your rebilling rate will be very high because of customer retention.

There are two main things that hurt rebills, bad content on your part or change of payment gateway. This happens from time to time, since this is a very dynamic business. In March we had some changes with one of the banks and rebills sourced by it were cancelled. However, webmasters noticed an increase in sales from the people who weren’t rebilled automatically. Now, we are starting to see new rebills from people who bought initially in April and that is very good, keep an eye on it, you’ll see the increase.

3. This option is available to larger partners with verified reputation to prevent misuse. There are things we do not talk publicly about, this thread has 2-3 people who exclusively post how bad we are non-stop, yet they have never contacted us personally despite our numerous invitations, this is quite strange, we are not sure if they even have an account with us.

As I have said before, money is made via actual hard work, not forum talk, money loves silence.

@rafter_jr,

1. Sales through resellers are important and they are good. We have no idea how other hosts are handling it (if at all), we do display them and we do excellent work regarding these sales, showing you the sale immediately, commission goes to the webmaster whose file was downloaded first.

2. First of all, “most” is a way of an overstatement, few yes, but that’s also strictly individual.

We work with many payment gateways and only few support rebilling. We have hundreds of webmasters and their individual rebilling rate fluctuates from 5% to over 50%, depending on how they work. If you have your own regularly updated site for example, your rebilling rate will be very high because of customer retention.

There are two main things that hurt rebills, bad content on your part or change of payment gateway. This happens from time to time, since this is a very dynamic business. In March we had some changes with one of the banks and rebills sourced by it were cancelled. However, webmasters noticed an increase in sales from the people who weren’t rebilled automatically. Now, we are starting to see new rebills from people who bought initially in April and that is very good, keep an eye on it, you’ll see the increase.

3. This option is available to larger partners with verified reputation to prevent misuse. There are things we do not talk publicly about, this thread has 2-3 people who exclusively post how bad we are non-stop, yet they have never contacted us personally despite our numerous invitations, this is quite strange, we are not sure if they even have an account with us.

As I have said before, money is made via actual hard work, not forum talk, money loves silence.

Thank you for the elaboration.

May we know, how much earning do we need to produce to be treated as large partners? And in what way, one can abuse that option if being provided to other affiliates.

How can you be so sure that, you were not being contacted? Noone would speak about these issues if he was satisfied with the private talk.

Moreover, as you said, you want to discuss privately by seeing the stats and place of posting. Say, I generate 1200$ a month, and I contacted you and showed you and discussed everything. How can i trust you that you wont pass the info to other affiliates who arent making enough, because ultimately, you will be solely interested to make the maximum profit collectively.

You should focus more on payment gateway and pricing and other technical things, rather than trying to find out, where we post and how we post.

Can you tell us, which type of content generate more sales Milfs / Teens ? You cant right. Infact, noone can make prediction about content and regarding posting.
There are these well known xxx forums, which almost everyone knows.

I hope and expect a clear reply from you like the previous one.

Thank you

here, rebills are normal, the last one, 1 year ;)

jgkezwblpxyj.jpg

here, rebills are normal, the last one, 1 year ;)

jgkezwblpxyj.jpg

Thats abnormally normal.LOL. I was expecting a screenshot with daily 3-4 rebills. When Max had already admitted about reasons for Poor rebills, you are saying and showing something which prove something else.

Moreover Max says, this is a private host with private dicussion through Pm, so you can show your screenshot through Pm to Max.

They won’t they will tell you that they use the best payments processors in the industry :-)

I think you can let your account set to disallow transactions from resellers but then you will also give those sales as a present to FileJoker...
Post automatically merged:

Nowadays you get much better paid working at Burger King or going out with the neighbors dog and that even for much less time needed than dealing with finding good content every day and posting.

Last edited:
@rafter_jr, I know you have previously declined to provide me with your account info, but without it I can’t help you, privately or publicly.

My guess would be the traffic you generate comes from countries not accepted by regular paygates, thus people going for reseller with local payment methods. We can turn off resellers for you, that’s correct.

Anyway, if you do want real help, PM me.

@tennis3d, @andremsster, thank you!

@rafter_jr, I know you have previously declined to provide me with your account info, but without it I can’t help you, privately or publicly.

My guess would be the traffic you generate comes from countries not accepted by regular paygates, thus people going for reseller with local payment methods. We can turn off resellers for you, that’s correct.

Anyway, if you do want real help, PM me.

Out of them 7 Reseller sales, 2 from USA, 2 from France, 1 from Germany, 1 from Thailand and 1 from Sweden. Is it normal?

We had a skype discussion couple of months back. and You told me everything is normal.

Anyways, nothing much to say or to do than to accept my fate.

I had asked you in couple of posts back regarding, how much earning do I need to make per month to be treated as large partner?

I see a lot of people complaining about sales, guys you should know that things are changing each time, its hardner now to get sales than it was before. You have to spend a lot of hours finding good content which can bring sales and not just post random repetitive content and expect sales.

If people love your content they will buy sooner or later premium, but if you add mirrors or simply copy/paste from another filehost and put to FJ... dont even bother re-uploading that , because chances are that its not going to give sales also you wasted storage.

I remember old days of Rapidshare, i used to get 30-35.000 downloads per link each day posting to single forum only ( WBB ). Now you have to spend weeks to get 35.000 downloads combining all files.

If you own a blog make your files Premium Only, if this wont bring sales nobody likes that content.

the reason for bad sales is "30.000 MB of traffic in any 5 days" and "60.000 MB of traffic in any 5 days" download limit for premium users. no one needs a premium membership with such a limits.

i have paid for a 3 months account, download 2 movies in the first 2 days, now i have to wait 3 days or have to buy another premium account. this is insane...

Back