FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

rafter_jr

Very Greedy Host. It will not give any bonus to affiliates during this crisis time..

It only cares for its own Profits.

MaxFJ

@war3sc2, please, check your email with details.
Post automatically merged:

Dear Partners,

We hope that this email finds you well and that you are taking care and precaution in these difficult times!

We are happy to announce that we introduce few improvements to Filejoker.net. First one is removal of file size restriction for free download. That means that a file of any size can be downloaded for free. This should make your work experience much easier for you and more pleasant for your customers.

Second improvement is a feature that automatically restores previously expired files if the same exact file has been newly uploaded into the system, the link (file code) will remain unchanged. This has been asked for and we delivered.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact webmaster support.

We thank you for being with us, really appreciate it. Stay safe!

Last edited:

mateuriko

No Rebills.. Shaving the Rebills and Renewal Money
hahahaha
that's the same reason I stopped using RAPIDGATOR
they delete the file and the next rebill is canceled
And the fucking host takes it away (a robbery)
you must try the dark side host
if you want to see real earnings
I recommend using ...

ivipman

how many pecentes from site owners?
Post automatically merged:

i can not understand this...

MaxFJ

@ivipman, we pay from 5% extra as domain commission for website owners. You can discuss details with our manager.

@pinko1, links might be delayed up to 5 minutes if you upload via FTP.

ivipman

when i want to buy premium transaction fee via card is 7 $ and via paypal its 12 so... user must fay more then 30 dollars for premium.... so whats it mean?

Imam_Suuar

when i want to buy premium transaction fee via card is 7 $ and via paypal its 12 so... user must fay more then 30 dollars for premium.... so whats it mean?
This is how this host robs the Premium buyers and affiliates in the pretext of transaction fee. The 65% for sale and renewal is a Joke.

Top Bottom