FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
Give this week btc payments?

And what was be wonderfully when you can change other payment methods under 1000 dollar
From 500, then btc at this moment go to fast up and down.

I have been critical of FJ many times, but for two weeks I have seen a positive trend and I think I should share it. it is not a temporary phenomenon!?In a word: I am satisfied !!!

@ribermarr, @1Gbb, we do our best to process BTC payouts as usual, but you see how really unstable BTC is at this moment. We recommend you to use Webmoney for payouts, minimum payout is also $100 only and there are no any delays or fees for WMZ.

@sam50, thanks for the feedback!
Post automatically merged:

Dear partners,

Due to ongoing BTC crisis payouts are being delayed for reasons outside of our control. If you wish, change your payment info to WMZ or other alternative method of payment and get paid on Monday. Otherwise payments will be made as soon as BTC becomes available.

Last edited:
I am well with Fj. Sure I have many complains but I share it through FJ support which is real cool, and many other services don't have such fast communications with his hosters. My earning are bigger from moth to month, but this is not only depend on FJ. I work 10+ daily, mostly on seraching for new content, trynig new niches and similar stuff.
It is really funny to hear that somebody have 100 post daily, that is 3000 posts monthly, and quantity is not recipee for earn money.
Bottom line is that FJ according to my experience seroius and always- paid-on-time service, and I as I said, I am real OK with them.
Cheers to all. . .

Sales are not good these days compared to last month.

not for me
YMo6EHH.jpg

I have a question.

14.95 USD is the price of 1 month premium account. but we never get the equal money multiplying with our rates. We always get less comission than it is written. You were telling that it is because there are transaction fees and Filejoker also gets less money, and you didn't want to add additional fee on payment menu for customers... We all understood and agreeded this idea.
BUT now I see that THERE IS additional Fee seems in payment screen. (3$ for 1 month premium) So on total the customer pays 17.95 USD and what do we get? We get around 7-8.5 $ depending on our rates. This seems weird now. Do you have any plans to fix our commissions? Because currently we are not even getting 50% of the total payment customers make.

Long story short :

BEFORE - Customer Pays 14.95 - We get X amount of $
NOW - Customer Pays 17.95 - We still get the same X amount of $.

Why?

Kindly please answer and correct me if I am mistaken.

Last edited:
This host is the greediest host. The 65% of sales and renewals is a Joke. Its been 2 months.. I had 150+ of sales but not a single Renewal and Rebills are almost not existent..

The host representative never responds complaints.. He only responds to those who good things for the host

Back