FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
@timmy52, stats is not frozen, but it may looks like that if you make just 2-3 downloads daily. We recommend you to start work to make some traffic and money!

@fink89, you can discuss this with our manager. Check your PM, please.

@puppeteer34, show your result in February and let's discuss it.

You know my result. You can see it!
Post automatically merged:

Let be honest MaxFJ mostly sale coming from PS forums and we have to mirror for new content (others do if we don't). It is impossible to sell FJ link when it becomes a mirror and you guys offer very little traffic for premium so nobody prefers FJ pre. I get most of my sales from unique and mirrorless files and hard to find them. Don't get me wrong. with this traffic (30 GB of traffic in any 5 days) I wouldn't even prefer FJ. I think you need to upgrade this. This is my suggestion.

Last edited:
I agree with this point and i told you days ago @MaxFJ ! Increase the download traffic and you will see! FJ will be the best !The premium sales will increase a lot ! Good for us and you! at least 300 GB monthly in regular premium / 500 GB in a VIP! Think about that

You know my result. You can see it!
Post automatically merged:

Let be honest MaxFJ mostly sale coming from PS forums and we have to mirror for new content (others do if we don't). It is impossible to sell FJ link when it becomes a mirror and you guys offer very little traffic for premium so nobody prefers FJ pre. I get most of my sales from unique and mirrorless files and hard to find them. Don't get me wrong. with this traffic (30 GB of traffic in any 5 days) I wouldn't even prefer FJ. I think you need to upgrade this. This is my suggestion.

I think as an idea would be if Filejoker change plan to Increaseing Bandwidth.

When someone buys Normal Premium they instantly have 10GB Bandwidth, and it increases day by day up to 300GB per month, 10GB per day.
VIP Accounts 20GB per day 600GB per month . Starting with 20GB from Day 1.

Its small number of people who use full bandwidth, but people just want to have more bandwidth just in case even if they dont use it.

People still will use the same amount of bandwidth , but it will look better and more sales would come.

Problem with Fiejoker is that, they are not open to accept any feedback from affiliates, instead they keep nagging the affiliates for more traffic for better sales.
When you do not offer enough bandwidth and that too this crap limit is there, and moreover when host like Rapidgator is there, which offers flat 1 Tb bandwidth for 1 month premium, why someone will buy Joker's premium?

I tested videos hosted on Fiejoker and Rapidgator as mirror. It was not shocking, as most sales came from Rapidgator.

Then I had to pair Fiejoker with Filefox.

Downloader hates to wait after buying Premium as Filejoker keeps even the premium users waiting.

Even forum admins are not happy with filejoker, as they feel, Fiejoker is not doing justice to Premium buyers.

I know, Max will read it and still ignore, but this is the bitter Truth.

@puppeteer34, yes, I know your result, but you came to the public place to discuss, so show it to people to discuss. By the way, your void rate is 2% only, it means 98% of your transactions are successful.

@andremsster, @burimi007, please note that there is no traffic limit issue. We see the real numbers. Most of premium users don't reach this limit and they even don't know about it. Premium users can contact our support team and get traffic reset, if required. This is protection system to avoid various leechers, account sharers and various other cheaters, but we protect our affiliates and their content, that's why our conversion rate is one of the best on the market.

@andremsster, @burimi007, please note that there is no traffic limit issue. We see the real numbers. Most of premium users don't reach this limit and they even don't know about it. Premium users can contact our support team and get traffic reset, if required. This is protection system to avoid various leechers, account sharers and various other cheaters, but we protect our affiliates and their content, that's why our conversion rate is one of the best on the market.

You are a minnow in front of Rapidgator and Keep2share. Protection from leechers ??? or You are proving that you are the greediest among all hosts, when its a matter of giving bandwidth to Premium users and space to Affiliates. You criticize your affiliates and you dont have the courage to accept feedback from affiliates.

Now a days, when all content is available on Torrents, rarely anyone leeches from any filehosts.. Please keep yourself up to date Mr Joker.

Back