FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

Denice12

I got paid webmoney on monday and requested next payment via btc on tuesday and i got paid btc on wednesday .... what other hosts allowed on the bigger forums can match that?

Denice12

You can get 2 payments in 1 week there? and you can have only 2 weeks hold on RG or is the hold longer ?

Imam_Suuar

You can get 2 payments in 1 week there? and you can have only 2 weeks hold on RG or is the hold longer ?
Fiejoker pays twice on webmoney every week? Rg pays me on Paypal, waiting time is not an issue for me. Rg is more stable and popular. It offers a standard package to premium buyers. Filljoker is extremely greedy and conservative when it comes to premium buyers. Also the extra Fee is a burden for buyers.

puppeteer34

Although I have been working hard in recent weeks, there is a decrease in the number of downloads. Has anyone else complained?

Last edited:

puppeteer34

I sold more than 50 monthly premium last month except reseller. I get only 5 monthly rebill this month. I do a lot of sales every month but rebills not even 10% . This rebill thing started to bother me so much.

MaxFJ

@pinkdo99, we process BTC payouts as soon as possible each time.

@puppeteer34, please note that rebills are possible only for card sales, so real rebills rate is much higher in fact.

@sam50, if you complain in public, so post screenshot with your result and let's discuss it in public.

faiz

Absolute garbage host... Tons of Reseller sales happening which are of 4.20$. This indicates what kind of pathetic payment gateway they have.. And the greedy Admin is always unhappy

Denice12

Top tier host.

Not many hosts offer the same individual approach.

For years filehosts been keeping reseller sales to themselves but here we have a host that shows reseller sales in stats and pays the webmasters 30% of reseller hosts, which they could have just kept to themselves.

Luckily reseller sales are only small percantage of total sales and rebills and renewals are better than any other host out there.

burimi007

Absolute garbage host... Tons of Reseller sales happening which are of 4.20$. This indicates what kind of pathetic payment gateway they have.. And the greedy Admin is always unhappy
Why do you use Filejoker just curious ? Share with us your stats and let us judge your sales/downloads. I just got my 9th sale for today 8 Normal sales and 1 Reseller.

puppeteer34

Last month filefox - average every month - contents are different no mirror

Last month Filejoker - average every month - contents are different no mirror

This month I got 11 rebill from filefox, from filejoker I sell dozens of premium every month I got 8 rebill this month. This is ridiculous.

MaxFJ

@Denice12, @burimi007, thank you for the feedback!

@puppeteer34, rebills might be different from month to month, besides we have a lot of different payment methods. And I think that $900 monthly is a good result. By the way, don't forget to tell your users about our VIP premium with online video player to get bigger sales and more money!

Top Bottom