FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

DBlues

They pay Wednesday most of the time you have to request on Tuesday.
I am asking about BTC, not Webmoney. Usually we request BTC between Wed-Friday and payout will be sent on Saturday (depends on BTC market). Now, today is monday (IST) still its pending. I know when BTC price goes up and down, its usually takes time but just asking because Max last seen is 2 days ago. :)

MaxFJ

BTC payouts are being made several times per week depending on BTC availability. All payments will be made, guaranteed.

v1v1an

Payment recieived on time as always, and sales going real fine. :beer:
Due to storage issue, just my 2 cents, really I don't understand how can anybody handle 30GB of pron in 5 days or whatever, complains about storage is not real at all. . .

sam50

I have a premium VIP
; There is not enough traffic available to download this file.
You have: 1582 MB out of 50000 MB left.
You can Extend your Premium account to reset download limits

10000MB where are they?

Last edited:

MaxFJ

@sam50, yes, available traffic updates every 24 hours according to rule of usage 50 GB per any 5 consecutive days.
Post automatically merged:

Whats the next surprises for affiliates?
We are happy to announce good news for all of our affiliates. We have released online video player for VIP premium users. This improvement will help you motivate users to buy VIP premium account. So, tell your clients about all benefits, increase your sales and make even more money with us!

Last edited:

DBlues

@pinkdo99 @Imam_Suuar > Please check.

Received BTC. Thank you Max. First time in FJ late payout of BTC. Understand the issue on their side. Hoping next time will be as usual. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom