FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

MaxFJ

@nidzamarkoni, we don't plan to reduce minimum payout at this moment, but we always ready to help you to make more money!

@wind2017, please contact our manager and clarify details to discuss your situation.

war3sc2

I have premium account ,now i live in china ,filejoker limited my download speed. please DO NOT limited my download speed

MaxFJ

@war3sc2, we don't restrict download speed for premium users. If you have any issues, we can recommend you to contact our support team to get help.

sam50

I wrote to you in support for 2 days, but no one answered me, I bought a premium to download from a specific site, but exactly that’s where I can’t download anything, still it keep say — You don't have permission to download this file - why do I need a premium?! nobody will buy premium with this service of yours!

ps. send PM
I was thinking of buying a premium, but good to read that

HardcorePirate

As a buyer of premium accounts, I will say this host is disappointing to the general public and not affiliate, you sell 2 different types of premium packages premium for $14.95 or premium VIP for $22.95 a month. One with 30gb limited every 5 DAYS! and the other with 50gb, The vip package only provides these extra benefits Encrypted Download Traffic, Anonymous Downloads , Priority Download Uplink , Extra Storage , Unlimited File Size. What incentive is that? the dl traffic should be encrypted regardless as they should be anonymous no matter what premium you have. extra storage and u/l file size is also useless to most people that purchase premium hosts. I have currently pulled 10.96gb from jdownloader and the filejoker account had 42gb traffic left and somehow that is gone now. The downloads are not resume-able in the sense that it will not eat through your damn traffic. I try all filehosts once and give them a chance but when you go down this road I think its pure greedy and shady. I may have 551gb worth of files listed from your host but they are available else where so it will not be a problem for me to switch. I hope management review their current policies for sure.

puppeteer34

Are you serious guys? Premium "30 GB of traffic in any 5 days". Year 2020 30GB data is nothing. I think you made a terrible decision FJ. That's why sales are bad of these days.

sam50

We must admit one thing; you can see that you are getting a whopping 30 GB in 5 days, given that we are 2020 (files are 3-4-5 GB in size) anyone will be able to download one clip a day.

Top Bottom