1. v1v1an

v1v1an Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2015
    Dunno for Black Friday promotion, but for me, this is worst week this year,, too much work for few sales, blah. . .

2. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Dec 22, 2015
    @metaknx, @wmgeorgia, all BTC payouts will be finished soon.

@v1v1an, result depends on your traffic and working methods most of all. Contact to our manager and we will try to help you to improve your sales.

3. faiz

faiz Member

Nov 29, 2019
    Same here. Very few sales. And Max will as usual complain about Traffic and method and ask you to contact Manager.

I am using them as a secondary host now. Their 50% and 65% sales percentage is fake. Amount that Uploader gets is too less than what the buyer has paid.

I get 30% of sales from their Resllers which is pathetic. Big doubts about their payment processor's ability to process.

4. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @faiz, we have nothing to complain. We just trying to help our affiliates. The more traffic you make, the more sales you can get. It works this way. By the way, our payment solutions are ones of the best on the market today. You can contact our manager to get detailed calculations of affiliate commission.

5. faiz

faiz Member

Nov 29, 2019
    Your detailed calculation is a piece of shit. You have explained me about your calculation before and all I can say is that, you pay the affiliate less than 50%. Your monthly Rebill amount is less than 6$. Way way lower than 50% of the actual amount buyer has paid. Your 65% commission is also a Joke.

Rapidgator is more transparent than you regarding the commission amount.

6. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    [​IMG]

@faiz, looked at your posts man, seems like you have a problem with just about everybody and all the same time.

If you really do want to work and may be learn how to work, hit us up privately, we'll help you.

7. faiz

faiz Member

Nov 29, 2019
    Why being selective ? I am using Filefox and Nitro.. Do check my posts on FF and Nitro.

Max, You are a Joker indeed with your vague 50% and 65% calculations. I have received many DMs about this commission percentage joke / claim.

Either pay the Affiliate correct percentage or reduce the cost of Premium for Buyers.

And one more thing from this Reseller Sales, only you are getting benefited. I am getting so many reseller sales. Its quite unusual as I do not get that much reseller sale from any other hosts. Its just happens with Filejoker. Why?

8. kimilutka

kimilutka Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Can You please extend my premium account?

User: 9164202171

9. Denice12

Denice12 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    How is Filefox calculations then?

60% of the sale and then you pay 21% fee also ... much like Filejoker.

so how come you dont like the calculations here ?

10. faiz

faiz Member

Nov 29, 2019
    Filefox's also calculates like FJ, I agree but Sales are better there. As I said, I am getting more than 30% of sales as Reseller sales here in FJ, which is not happening like that in FF. Rebills are worst in Filejoker. During October I had 28 Monthly sales and In November only 2 Rebills. In Filefox, for same same period, I had 18 sales and 9 Rebills.

11. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @kimilutka, please, check your email and reply to our manager.

12. metaknx

metaknx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    How much is the bonus for earn more than the previous month? 20%?

13. andremsster

andremsster Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2018
    payment today fast again ! thanks @MaxFJ !! About december promo bonus, send more info for us!

14. metaknx

Feb 1, 2012
    Webmoney?

15. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @metaknx, @andremsster, The Golden Autumn promo is over, everybody who qualified already got their bonuses. These who took things seriously were able to earn BIG!

Keep an eye open for future promos guys!

16. andremsster

andremsster Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2018
    :thumbsup:

17. metaknx

Feb 1, 2012
    Weird, I tought I qualified (did more in Nov than Sep)

18. Denice12

Denice12 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    the thing is you had to earn more 3 months in a row.

Earn More in Sept. than August.
    Earn More in October than in September
    Earn More in November than October.

I you did not increase your earnings month after month you get 0$ bonus.

@MaxFJ - is the old monthyl bouns arrangement back then? 10 % bonus if you earn more in current month than last month. ? or its gone for good.

19. metaknx

Feb 1, 2012
    Well, I misunderstand it then, in that case, that's hardly a promo, anyway, the show must go on.

20. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @Denice12, as we have stated before that program is closed. But follow our news to be informed about our future promos!