1. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Dec 22, 2015
    @mahmoudahmed92, in order to qualify for PPD payout, you have to have at least one sale during the period you requesting payment for. Since you had zero sales your balance is voided. We suggest to consider switch to PPS and improving your traffic quality.

@susaward75, your account is active. Also, please check your email.

2. Oracle

Oracle Active Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Simple question my friend your files during all this period for PPD you have worked and earned money (İs İt Free For Download Or Premium)?

İf it is free filehost didnt make any money from you files? 100%...İf it is premium you must have sales in your account. Now stop crying ok.

Filejoker is the biggest and Honest filehosts that I have worked for long time. Theyy paid me 400 Dolars in 2016 when I worked for PPD. As Of Now I am working PPS you know what they guide me and now I earn money with them every week.

Premium downloads mean who is downloading your files already have a premium account.
    Now stop crying ok.

Filejoker is the biggest and Honest filehosts that I have worked for long time.
    Simple just contact with support again make PPS your account set all your files premium make 1 sale and get your money.
    Also I am one of their uploaders.Ok

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2019
  3. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @Oracle, thanks for your feedback!

4. 1Gbb

1Gbb Member

Jul 16, 2019
    Thanks for fast Payment

5. ladri

ladri Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    What means this ?? if i will earn 200 $ using PDD and i will not have at leat 1 Sales i cannot take my money in payout???

6. nidzamarkoni

nidzamarkoni Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2010
    it is very hard to earn 200$ without any sale

7. Fergar

Fergar Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    That rule does not appear anywhere in Filejoker, nor do they tell you anything about it when they ask for data and explain the conditions for the affiliate program.
    I hope that Filejoker pays the win to @ mahmoudahmed92 and this situation is solved in the best way. Filejoker is already one of the great file hosts and should not fall into these inconsistencies ... If it is PPD it is PPD.

Regards

8. ladri

ladri Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    I will let know you shortly because im requesting my payout withou have ANY sales

9. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @1Gbb, you are welcome!

@ladri, actually we always recommend to keep focus on sales on any plan to make more money, because the more sales you make, the bigger PPD rate you will get. If you follow our recommendations you will make sales on regular basis. We always ready to help! All what you need is just ask our manager for recommendations.

@Fergar, you are right, we always pay and we always help our affiliates make more money with us!

@nidzamarkoni, that's right.

10. Droben Sam

Droben Sam Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Can you add Payoneer options! for payment.

11. capsule

capsule Member

Aug 26, 2019
    Please feel free to share your adult related FileJoker links with forum https://www.lustyboard.com/ and help us to grow. Thanks in advance.

12. nidzamarkoni

nidzamarkoni Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2010
    already there

13. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @Droben Sam, we will think about it, but most of our affiliates are fine with current payout methods. Besides, we can discuss individual payout options for partners with really good sales.

14. Droben Sam

Droben Sam Member

Oct 22, 2019
    Thanks! for the response!

15. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
  16. Joaquin Vila

Joaquin Vila Member

Jan 23, 2019
    If my affiliate is disabled i still getting a percentage of sales and rebills? I am not working in upload right now

17. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @Joaquin Vila, if you see stats page, your affiliate account is active. Anyway, you can contact our manager and discuss all details. By the way, we would recommend you back to work, conversion rate is really great now!

18. Joaquin Vila

Joaquin Vila Member

Jan 23, 2019
    Thank you for the fast response, I am talking about my account being with the affiliate deactivated in the future, not in this moment

19. MaxFJ

Dec 22, 2015
    @Joaquin Vila, we don't disable affiliate account without a reason. As I said, you can discuss everything with our manager.

20. julio0155

julio0155 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2011
    Thanks for fast Payment