FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

MaxFJ

@offtopic, maybe it was late payout request from you. Please note, that we recommend request payouts as early as possible, especially for BTC. Anyway, you can clarify details with our manager.

@chiplove69, check your email with details, please!

@kelbri90, you can request payout after 14 days hold and then you will get it next Monday after request.

@andremsster, thanks for the feedback!

offtopic

payout requested at sunday 2019-07-28 and it's "late" ?
so far i've been requesting only at sundays, and payouts were usually next day, monday, and only a few times they were at monday/tuesday night.

this time, it's already wednesday and still no payout,
so maybe i should cancel this pending payout, but where's the cancel button ?

Last edited:

metaknx

payout requested at sunday 2019-07-28 and it's "late" ?
so far i've been requesting only at sundays, and payouts were usually next day, monday, and only a few times they were at monday/tuesday night.

this time, it's already wednesday and still no payout,
so maybe i should cancel this pending payout, but where's the cancel button ?
Non-official response here:

Due the volatile nature of BTC, now they process the "late" requests (FRIDAY to SUNDAY) until WEDNESDAY to FRIDAY.
If you want it by MONDAY, you have two options:

1. Request BTC before THURSDAY
2. Use Webmoney

MaxFJ

@offtopic, yes, we recommend to request payouts early and don't wait weekend. All BTC payouts will be finished as soon as we get BTC. By the way, you can use Webmoney with no any delays.

@nidzamarkoni, thanks for the feedback!

ashraf24

Hello i am using mirror service to upload movies on many filehosts in one time only, but i can't find filejoker, i am asking if there is an option to upload also on filejoker in the same time

MaxFJ

@kimilutka, it looks like you know the proper way, because our manager got 2 emails in April from you. So, just contact our manager with any matter about affiliate program to get help. Your premium was extended, but check our email with details, please.

Top Bottom