FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

MaxFJ

@Bigre2Bougre, yes, we count all countries, but our PPD rate is dynamic (with daily updates) and depends on your sales. $5 per 1000 downloads is a MINIMUM rate, maximum has no limits. The more sales you make, the higher rate you will get.

@appu2005, of course, check your email with details, please!

Denice12

There is absolutely no problems with shaving or sales or renewals/rebills.

I have used FJ for about 3 years now and every month my earnings increase. From January to March
my earnings increased 36+% ... I have never earned this kind of revenue since the Filesonic days and
back then still not at the same level as now.

My only problem is storage space is clogging my chances to increase it even further.

MaxFJ

@deanwin1701, transaction fee is included in the price to provide better conversion rate and more sales for our affiliates. You can contact webmasters manager to get more details and calculations.

@sam50, @Denice12, you are welcome and thank you for the feedback!

MaxFJ

@uploadgrewlis, @Denice12, this option is not active by default. By the way, most of uploaders even don't need this option, because in most of cases it doesn't make sense to work using this low profit tactic. Just to remind, you can always contact webmasters manager and discuss your suggestions, ideas or ask for recommendations.

Top Bottom