FileJoker.net - Fully Encrypted. Individual Approach. Reliable and profitable!

sam50

It's hard to work! Why?

One suggestion: To register exactly 100$ instead of all in the balance, this will reduce the time for the next payout. Example I have in the balance 110$ Register 100 Remain 10$ so it will reduce the time for the next draw

Last edited:

MaxFJ

Dear uploaders,

We would like to remind that you that switching to our host is very easy. We are always ready to help you to transfer your files, we can provide unlimited storage space, free premium account, big start up rates, custom settings and much more! Currently we have the biggest selection of payment methods and we are constantly adding new ones, providing the best conversion ratio out there. Whatever competition promises as bonuses and extras we provide right from the start. To those webmasters who need custom approach, sky is the limit.

Get in touch with us and start making real money, enjoy stability and solid profits for years to come!

Dear uploaders,

We would like to remind that you that switching to our host is very easy. We are always ready to help you to transfer your files, we can provide unlimited storage space, free premium account, big start up rates, custom settings and much more! Currently we have the biggest selection of payment methods and we are constantly adding new ones, providing the best conversion ratio out there. Whatever competition promises as bonuses and extras we provide right from the start. To those webmasters who need custom approach, sky is the limit.

Get in touch with us and start making real money, enjoy stability and solid profits for years to come!
these privileges are only for some users which you choose, regardless of whether someone was a uploader or not...

nidzamarkoni

only 1 month sales on FJ or nothing

every month less and less earnning

yes only few uploaders have good earnning the rest of us very poor

and high minimum for payment

kimilutka

Hello MaxFJ, can You allow me more space for uploaded files, I almost reach space quota of 50GB?

My account ID is 9164202171

MaxFJ

@2015, it's not a privileges, but our regular approach for active uploaders who wants to switch to our host.

@nidzamarkoni, sales depend on your downloads and working methods. You can always contact our manager and ask for recommendations to make more money.

@kimilutka, please check your email with details!

polanski

I want to know if they can extend my Gb quota.
I would like to use them definitively but 50 GB is very little for my threads in Forumophilia p-w and p-bb.
Username: 7210168800

MaxFJ

@timmy52, each of our affiliates know that we don't have any shave. It's easy to check and it doesn't make any sense for us, because our goal is long term partnership with mutual benefits.

Top Bottom