FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
I really wonder. Do you earn money with this filehost. I'm starting to use it but sales suck. is there a recommendation?

Don't waste your time they shave sales and there's nothing you can do about it. They also have low crappy premium traffic limits. Had the same experience contacted support and as always they said to increase downloads, traffic, etc. which I did and I got less sales :sweat_smile:

@puppeteer34 We would recommend you to contact webmasters manager, then we will be able to check your account, working methods and find a ways to improve your sales. Check your PM, please.

@snowr19 We have no shave. It's simple to check and every partner can check it yourself and make sure, that we count all sales properly.

@trickerfinder We will think about it.

wmz paid Thanks

You are welcome!

There is no problems with sales or rebills here, I have used the host for 2+ years now and have no problems getting sales.

Thanks for the feedback!

how filejoker can be number 1 in this business?
1.add weekly or daily sales
2.make payout at least 30$ (100$ is too much)
3.allow us to fix daily download limits for free users (daily 200 400 mb max)

i hope you listen

@sam50 In fact, we have more and more users and uploaders.

@trickerfinder We had weekly plans before, but result wasn't the best for affilaites. All current plans ans settings for free users are optimal at this moment. Besides, we continue to make tests and experiments on regular basis to find even better and more profitable solutions for our uploaders.

The minimum payout issue has been raised a few times and again I can explain that while we do have a 100$ minimum payout, we do not have any holds. Our dedicated webmaster support is always there to help you and make sure you can easily reach this amount at least in a week.

If you have any more questions or suggestions you are always welcome to contact our dedicated webmaster support.

@srv13 If you are sure, that you should make more sales from your traffic with your content, then contact our webmasters manager and we will be happy to check your account and find ways to improve your results.

Back