FileJoker.net - Discussion.

MaxFJ

Corporate Membership
Dear Wjunction users,

We are glad to introduce you FileJoker.net, secure and fully encrypted service. We would like to invite you to become an affiliate. Our service has been established for years as stable, reliable and punctual. We offer a host of sophisticated tools and solutions to make your work experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible!

Affiliate Plans:
- Pay Per Sale. Default rates are 65% from sales, 50% from rebills.
- Pay Per Download. Rate is dynamic with daily update and depends on your sales. Minimum is $5 per 1000 downloads, maximum has no limits. We count all countries and all downloads.
- Up to 15% additional commission for website owners.

Our Features:
- Individual approach to every affiliate, custom rates, special terms, just ask our support and get quick response.
- Free Premium Account. Unlimited Storage Space.
- Blazing Fast Upload Speed, great Download speed.
- Several upload methods - FTP, Webupload, Remote Upload with extra features.
- Referral Program. Earn 3% from all affiliates you reffer.
- We pay on time, every week - 100% guaranteed!

Rules & Conditions:
- You can switch your affiliate plan once every 14 days.
- File storage period is unlimited, 90 days after the last download.
- Your must honor our rules, terms of service.

Payouts:
- We pay weekly, on Mondays.
- Minimum payout is $100.
- We pay via Webmoney, Bitcoin. Wire Transfer and other payment methods from $1000.

Last edited:
5,218 comments
By the way, "track sales" option is available for some VIP partners. We are testing it now and maybe this option will be available for more partners in the future.
If you finally add this option, trust me many uploaders will join Filejoker.

Max, in how many days will you know if you will finally offer this option?
Waiting for good news from you soon , Max :)

Last edited:
If you finally add this option, trust me many uploaders will join Filejoker.

Max, in how many days will you know if you will finally offer this option?
Waiting for good news from you soon , Max :)

The option is there, you can apply for a VIP status and get it right now. We need to discuss further internally about how to proceed with making it available for all webmasters and make certain code upgrades. But, as I've said, you can become VIP and get access right away with a few more cool things added.

I dont understand all this crying about sales always, never had one Problem with FJ and Max is always there to help out. There is no better Support then Filejoker has.
I got my daily sales and its been like this since months now, stop crying and work harder or just stop maybe you dont know how this works.

What is needed to become VIP ?
If I may ask :)

If you earn over 1000$ per month you can apply for a VIP. PM me, so we can talk and set everything up for you.

I dont understand all this crying about sales always, never had one Problem with FJ and Max is always there to help out. There is no better Support then Filejoker has.
I got my daily sales and its been like this since months now, stop crying and work harder or just stop maybe you dont know how this works.
I switched from RG back in September 2016 and never really looked back.

Thanks for the feedback!

why is there so many refunds ?? thats crazy i never had so many refunds with other host.
And i dont even understand why you can allow refunds unless it was a fraud transaction, otherwise people just buy a premium, dl what they want and they ask refund within 2 days.

why is there so many refunds ?? thats crazy i never had so many refunds with other host.
And i dont even understand why you can allow refunds unless it was a fraud transaction, otherwise people just buy a premium, dl what they want and they ask refund within 2 days.

Actually, it's a void transaction, not a classic refund. And in fact, it's a very low percentage of these transactions. Most of sales go smoothly without any problems. Let us know your username and we will check how many of void transactions you really have.

Hi @MaxFJ:

One question: I want to use your host but what happens if I only have downloads from my users but no sales, do you still pay for download?

Greetings and awaiting your response.

Yes, we pay for downloads on PPD plan. But please note, PPD rate depends on the sales and regular sales is the only way for good profit. So, if you follow our recommendations, we will help you to get sales.

Yes, we pay for downloads on PPD plan. But please note, PPD rate depends on the sales and regular sales is the only way for good profit. So, if you follow our recommendations, we will help you to get sales.

Thank you very much for the answer, so how can I activate my PPD account? My User by PM.

Back