FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

FileFox

Corporate Membership
Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

1,717 comments
Please show me BTC chart that shows BTC price is 11220.

BTC was around 10700 when I received your coins and last time it was as high as 11200 was 8 days ago.

I always calculate the received amount and every time I wonder, where do you find these prices.

I really hate to complain because FF and FJ are top money makers and I am always happy to make this money, but than again Keep2Share will payout immediately and the amount is always correct, while FF and FJ wait for the highest price and than send the hot potatoes right before or during the dump. So even if I manage to sell BTC before the dump, the price is still around 2% lower.

It's possible that Coinbase or whoever takes a few percent fee when selling you BTC, in which case it would be perfectly fine if you stated that BTC payouts have a fee.

I simply want to receive the right amount and that is why I call for USDT payouts if possible.

@abegreen, your pending payment was 100.22. We have sent you 0.00935899. At today's rate this is 100.78, at yesterday's rate this is 102.

You seem to have forgotten that BTC transactions all come with the transaction fee. So we have paid the exact amount that was pending.

With BTC, yes, small fluctuation (+-1) due to rate change during the confirmation process are possible.

If you don't like BTC, we have WMZ which is fixed rate method.

Please show me BTC chart that shows BTC price is 11220.

BTC was around 10700 when I received your coins and last time it was as high as 11200 was 8 days ago.

I always calculate the received amount and every time I wonder, where do you find these prices.

I really hate to complain because FF and FJ are top money makers and I am always happy to make this money, but than again Keep2Share will payout immediately and the amount is always correct, while FF and FJ wait for the highest price and than send the hot potatoes right before or during the dump. So even if I manage to sell BTC before the dump, the price is still around 2% lower.

It's possible that Coinbase or whoever takes a few percent fee when selling you BTC, in which case it would be perfectly fine if you stated that BTC payouts have a fee.

I simply want to receive the right amount and that is why I call for USDT payouts if possible.

You are absolutely correct... BTC payment is sent by both Filljoker and Filefox when the btc price is at highest.. another company sends btc payment immediately which is the very next day. I had also lost lot of money because of this bad mechanism of Filefox and Filejoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Back