FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

FileFox

Corporate Membership
Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

1,717 comments
To be honest,i use that more than 5 years,Everyone say that exodus is premium safe wallet.And,their support telling me stories.I ask just for returning my money.Is that hard?Since i keep that bitcoin address,i check on blockchain,and,money are still here.But,not on exodus.
And,i'm not saying i like bitcoin,i want other solution.

To be honest,i use that more than 5 years,Everyone say that exodus is premium safe wallet.And,their support telling me stories.I ask just for returning my money.Is that hard?Since i keep that bitcoin address,i check on blockchain,and,money are still here.But,not on exodus.
And,i'm not saying i like bitcoin,i want other solution.
exodus is a save wallet. and theys cant give your money to you back. if the money in blockchain transaction but not in the wallet, then you give out the wrong wallet address to the bitcoin sender.
and sure i see that you dont like bitcoin, but a child can handle that technology...

exodus is a save wallet. and theys cant give your money to you back. if the money in blockchain transaction but not in the wallet, then you give out the wrong wallet address to the bitcoin sender.
and sure i see that you dont like bitcoin, but a child can handle that technology...
Buddy,i have username,i have 12 safe recovery words,and,i have bitcoin address.
I try to login - nothing.
I try with recovery words,it was ok,but,instead 1000'$ ,i have only 78$ left,and,no etereum,no litecoin,no bitcoincash.
Actually before 2019 ,i have no earning from filefox,or,other sites.And,where that money go?
I keep asking myself same question.
And,my bitcoin address is not existing,transaction with that address,no more.
Like they never exist.

Buddy,i have username,i have 12 safe recovery words,and,i have bitcoin address.
I try to login - nothing.
I try with recovery words,it was ok,but,instead 1000'$ ,i have only 78$ left,and,no etereum,no litecoin,no bitcoincash.
Actually before 2019 ,i have no earning from filefox,or,other sites.And,where that money go?
I keep asking myself same question.
And,my bitcoin address is not existing,transaction with that address,no more.
Like they never exist.
whatever you did, it's not exodus's fault. multíple wallets/recovery keys or something else.
over and out

How come you don't pay on exodus or jaxx liberty bitcoin addresses
Post automatically merged:

what app do you guys use for bitcoin address

I used the exodus bitcoin address that worked with filejoker 34 characters

Last edited:
Don't use exodus wallet.They wipe out my 1000$.And,check message from them.

Petromir K
I am so sorry that this issue is taking so long to be resolved, but please try to understand that Exodus is a software wallet and it is not the same as having an account on an online exchange platform. Only you control your wallet and we do not have any access to it.

I took a look at your Safe Report, and I am afraid that you never had any BCH, LTC or ETH in it, as there is no transaction history for these assets. This means that you have used a different 12 word phrase when you recovered your wallet, this is why you are seeing different transactions in it. Can you please check if you have another set of 12 words recorded somewhere, as the ones you have used are obviously not corresponding to your most recent wallet.

So,i lost my mind now,i loose 1000 $ and now i'm mad,person who never have money
So,for the record,here is the transaction from filefox till now

2020-04-21 07:17:06
$100.12

2020-03-01 07:23:27
$128.11

2019-12-01 09:31:08
$125.09

2019-09-15 18:52:44
$255.33

2019-02-28 18:04:01
$159.08

2019-02-27 03:38:01
$158.37

Taken by my account on filefox,administrator can check.

And,now ,only 79,22$ on exodus.I guess i was saving that money ,for nothing.And,guess what,no transaction of that money on exodus.
Bitcoin address still exist,but nothing on exodus.Fraud of bitcoin continue.

O.K.probably it's time to go in some break with filefox. I'm not giving up with them,maybe sometime they will change payment processor,and,i will come back.So far ,this is not good.I'm not deleting any file,i have probably 10000 or more files,but,this is not good.I guess mexashare,and,katfile,will profit with all this situation,so be it .I have place to share,i have way to do that,if someone can't use my knowledge,i can't help it.Hell,i have already 120$ on my filefox account,but,cashing out that on bitcoin,is not good now.Maybe later.

AND ,the email.probably last one from "EXODUS WALLET"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I mentioned already, I can't recover any of your funds from my side.

I am afraid that there is nothing more that I can do in order to help you out here. I am really sorry about that!

All my best,
Petromir
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touché!!!!

Last edited:
hello ...
I have a question ... maybe you have already answered it 100 times ... the payment for sales says 60% sales 50% rebills ... but I had... Rebills: 1 $ 22.95 .... and I only received $ 9.0652 ..

it's just a question ... regards

Back