FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

FileFox

Corporate Membership
Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

1,717 comments
@user07686573, @magodhahaha, @swash, @primeman007, we sent details for affiliate account activation to your emails, check and reply, please.

@alekozappa, your payout was completed successfully.

@abegreen, BTC is unstable now, that's why it takes more time to buy it, that's why BTC payouts are processed during a week. But you can use Webmoney to get payouts on Mondays without delays.

same thing happens to me
tried everything
the point of the situation is that without a limit for free users there will be no sales

the only thing is the PPD but the gain is too low

you can upload whatever you want even using only link filefox
downloading always free users and the result will always 000000

Last edited:
Here's an opinion;

Bitcoin is to unstable to be adopted as payment method.

I believe that us, here, we are not enthusiastic, rich gamblers searching for adrenaline fix.

We need stable currency on which we can rely on.

So I propose Tether coin, because:

- It's backed up with real money,
- 1 Tether = 1 Dollar always
- Tether is the only cryptocurrency that doesn't suffer from Bitcoin volatility
- Can be traded for real money directly.

Opinions anyone? Filefox?

@PipEx, try to reach 1000 downloads per day. The competition is unbelievable. Work, sleep, work, sleep, make that internet spit the money back to you. You can do it.

@Moloch, I truly believe that 50kb/s or 120kb/s doesn't matter to someone who has 15 bucks. I, myself, have never downloaded a single file with limited speed, nor I will until I die.

But I changed from 120kbps to 50kbps because I saw that these leechers do have downloading software that downloads file by file while they sleep.

Number of downloads fell from 650 to 500 per day, so still they leech and they would keep leeching if the speed was 10kbps. There is nothing we can do about it.

Everything is important. Number of posts, number of threads, file sizes, time of posting, time between posts, post quality, post SEO, I even add contrast and saturation to screenshots before uploading.

@nidzamarkoni, mala bara puna krokodila

@FileFox, if your managers have any suggestions for my operation, please share in PM or mail.

@timmy52, maybe your traffic is stuck too, it's hard to say, just contact our manager to get help.

@stefan-te, seems you need another thread about another host.

@perroql, users can't know what affiliate plan you have. They just buy premium or don't. Contact our manager and follow recommendations to improve your result.

how can i upload files without being a premium, what is a reseller code, i don't want to sell or resell anything, i only want to upload 2 or 3 files per day. when i press "Upload your files now!" i get this https://filefox.cc/profile , please help !!!
username 3117222016

Last edited:
Back