FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

FileFox

Corporate Membership
Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

1,719 comments
I noticed that when files reach 1000 downloads Filefox makes the file premium download only. Even if you have not selected the file to be premium only.
Can this restriction be removed, as a lot of forums won't allow premium only downloads and when people report the file as premium only the forum moderators delete the link and i loose money.

If someone buy and pay $5 for my file with bitcoin , will he able to get full refund after he have downloaded my $5 file , if he able to get full refund , that mean i earn nothing and work for nothing in the end ? My precious and unique file need protection from refund and fraud abuse !I will use your host if you do not refund buyer after they had pay for my file , thank you .

Last edited:
@hifi, Bitcoin payments don't support refunds, that's why we have chosen Bitcoin as the only payment method for our exciting feature of individual price for any file.

I do not want to think bad about you, but just when I change to the PPD rate I get several sales and when I change to the PPS rate I get 1 or 2 sales in those 2 weeks.
Suspect, right?

I have got sone questions that I haven't found an answer to.
1. If I selected Pay per download as profit mode, can I know the number of premium account sales through my profile? Or it will be hidden?
2. What does Optional Premium Page design means in affiliate settings?
3. Is there a table or values about file size and country of origin (does it means country of downloader, right?) for ppd rate?

@carso2
1. Yes, you are able to see sales details on PPD plan.
2. It means different design for your files.
3. No, our PPD rate doesn't depend on countries. It depends on sales most of all. As result even on PPD plan you have to be focused on the sales to make good money. You can contact manager for details. Check your PM, please.

@firefox
Kindly address my queries.
1) As an affiliate if I choose payment mode as Bitcoin and choose withdrawal of $100, would I get full $100 value of Bitcoin transferred?
2) can I enter a valid Bitcoin address of any exchange?
3) would the payment be immediate to 1 day?

Last edited:
@FileFox
Thanks for the answers.
1. Could you be more specific about where to find number of sales using PPD? In my stats I only can see earnings from sales and not numbers of sales. Earnings from sales should be always 0 cause I have a PPD plan, not? Then if I click on dates it says "No data available".
2. Could you give me an example about "different design for your files"?

@justvj4u,
1) Yes.
2) Yes, but we recommend to use your own BTC address to minimize any risks with your money.
3) It depends. We pay weekly, on Mondays and process all payout requests for the previous week.

@carso2,
1) Click on the date and you will see sales details if you made sales that date.
2) You can change design on your profile page and compare different templates yourself by checking your files.

Back