Premium FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

abegreen

Please show me BTC chart that shows BTC price is 11220.

BTC was around 10700 when I received your coins and last time it was as high as 11200 was 8 days ago.

I always calculate the received amount and every time I wonder, where do you find these prices.

I really hate to complain because FF and FJ are top money makers and I am always happy to make this money, but than again Keep2Share will payout immediately and the amount is always correct, while FF and FJ wait for the highest price and than send the hot potatoes right before or during the dump. So even if I manage to sell BTC before the dump, the price is still around 2% lower.

It's possible that Coinbase or whoever takes a few percent fee when selling you BTC, in which case it would be perfectly fine if you stated that BTC payouts have a fee.

I simply want to receive the right amount and that is why I call for USDT payouts if possible.

FileFox

@abegreen, your pending payment was 100.22. We have sent you 0.00935899. At today's rate this is 100.78, at yesterday's rate this is 102.

You seem to have forgotten that BTC transactions all come with the transaction fee. So we have paid the exact amount that was pending.

With BTC, yes, small fluctuation (+-1) due to rate change during the confirmation process are possible.

If you don't like BTC, we have WMZ which is fixed rate method.

UsernameNotPermitted

Please show me BTC chart that shows BTC price is 11220.

BTC was around 10700 when I received your coins and last time it was as high as 11200 was 8 days ago.

I always calculate the received amount and every time I wonder, where do you find these prices.

I really hate to complain because FF and FJ are top money makers and I am always happy to make this money, but than again Keep2Share will payout immediately and the amount is always correct, while FF and FJ wait for the highest price and than send the hot potatoes right before or during the dump. So even if I manage to sell BTC before the dump, the price is still around 2% lower.

It's possible that Coinbase or whoever takes a few percent fee when selling you BTC, in which case it would be perfectly fine if you stated that BTC payouts have a fee.

I simply want to receive the right amount and that is why I call for USDT payouts if possible.

You are absolutely correct... BTC payment is sent by both Filljoker and Filefox when the btc price is at highest.. another company sends btc payment immediately which is the very next day. I had also lost lot of money because of this bad mechanism of Filefox and Filejoker

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom