Premium FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

Denice12

@firefox .. we received an E-mail on Nov 15 saying we will be getting full commision on every sale made during nov 26 -Dec 1..

I have 4-5 sales during this time. when can we get this amount credited to our firefox account..??
you wont get any money credited.

What they mean with FULL commision is you will get the same commision as any other day of the year.
If they would have lowered their premium prices you would have gotten lesser commision than your normal rate.

FileFox

@justvj4u, you got FULL commission from each sale already! Premium users got extra days and our affiliates got FULL commission, as usual. It means rates were not decreased during a promo.

abegreen

@FileFox

If guys with 20 downloads per day can complain than let me throw in some wisdom myself.

Thousands of premium downloads from people who certainly didn't buy from me, is what I see week after week.

If anyone can (finally) take filehost business to the next level, it's FileFox and you should do it.

Give the incentive to downloader to buy from whom he will download the most.

Make it more favorable if he downloads from whom he bought premium from.

I am sure that with your resources and fancy managers, you can figure it out.

Otherwise, you can just flip a coin at the end of a month and let it decide who gets paid.

I have spoken.

FileFox

@Fatih Aslan, replied via email.

@abegreen, actually users are free to buy premium via any link and then use this premium to download any files. This is how file hosts work. The more users see and use your links, the more chances you have to get a sale. We would recommend you to contact our manager to get help with traffic and sales improvement.

FileFox

@abegreen, we understood everything, but it looks like you underestimate and don't review a lot of other matters and factors in your idea. Anyway, we always ready to help you to make more money, if you will follow our recommendations.

FileFox

@UnknownX, how can we know your reasons? The point is affiliates upload files, post links and make money. Premium is not required for any of this. Anyway, if you need premium, this matter is for discussion with our manager privately.

prasshu

hi .can you let me know if there is Remote upload of direct links available in Filefox premium? i am planning to switch to Filefox ,i mostly upload files through remote upload. Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you

Top Bottom