FileFox.cc - new file storage solution with exclusive features for publishers!

FileFox

Corporate Membership
Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

1,717 comments
I wanted to try it but I noticed that remote upload at a too low speed
The same speed that charging normally around 2900 KB
in remote upload should be from 7 to 10 MG

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that Top 10 Promo is a huge hit! We have very fierce competition and there is still time to get your bonuses!

Regarding the questions you have been asking lately, everything has already been discussed in details earlier in the thread.

Minimum payout is $50 with possible 30 days hold (rarely enforced), $100 no hold. I won't comment on your stats since I have no idea who you are and what are you doing to get stats like that. If anyone wants help, provide your ID and we will look, see what's up and do our best to help you!

94 days 14551 download $148 = What a waste of time

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that Top 10 Promo is a huge hit! We have very fierce competition and there is still time to get your bonuses!

Regarding the questions you have been asking lately, everything has already been discussed in details earlier in the thread.

Minimum payout is $50 with possible 30 days hold (rarely enforced), $100 no hold. I won't comment on your stats since I have no idea who you are and what are you doing to get stats like that. If anyone wants help, provide your ID and we will look, see what's up and do our best to help you!

This is my ID. Can you check please.

Hi @FileFox:

My users complain about this:

Wait 3 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds or buy Premium and download now!

Could you do something about it please? Can you reduce that time between each download?

Thanks in advance.

The TOP-10 Contest is over!

The results were pretty amazing. We will need a little bit of time to check the accounts and distribute the winnings.

Congratulations to al the winners, hope you spend those huge bonuses well!

This contest showed that FIleFox.cc is a worthwhile player taking its fair spot on the market and growing fast.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join us to be a part of great team and earn some real money for a change!

Hello everybody,

We wanted to build a new file storage solution that would stand out in the crowd. We have worked long and hard, didn't hurry much to announce it before we could make sure we get everything right.

One of the most exciting features we have is ability to set individual price for any or all of your files. Right now you can set a price of up to $99 for any file. So if you have something unique, something of value you can set your own price and earn unprecedented amounts of money!

We also have ways of monetizing your traffic that everybody is used to. We have Pay per Sale program, where you get paid for any sale your make and later for all the rebills and renewals.

We have Pay per Download program that pays generously for your traffic, accepts all countries on the same terms and calculates your rate dynamically, the better your traffic is the more money you get!

We have already been online for a few months, testing, adding all the most popular payment solutions. The testing phase is now over, our currently active webmasters seem to be very happy with the result, so we would like to invite everybody to give us a try.

Sign up, look around, learn all the great features that we have set up for publishers, all the incredible way to monetize your traffic, just in time to participate in our 70% Sales and Rebills Launch Promotion in October!

We are already allowed on all the major, high traffic platforms so you have the perfect opportunity to test the new service, all it's features and earn few hundred in cash extra, fast!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer service or post them up here.

Why do you did not counted sales?
Thank you.

I hope you will have a new contest soon, the past one has been really great. I must say I'm very happy with filefox, you guys should really give a try. They always pay on time and they do not shave at all

I hope you will have a new contest soon, the past one has been really great. I must say I'm very happy with filefox, you guys should really give a try. They always pay on time and they do not shave at all

Do you have proof?
I trying to long time but have not sale.
What's happen?
Thank you.

Thank you for the honest review. We do our best to be the best. We sure will think of something to make you guys happy soon!

Back