514 comments
i feel filefactory making big plan for great come back :)
But sitll i feel users not loving filefactory i dont know why but as i can see people not loving them anymore :)
i think filefactory not paying to users and those got already in the past time they are lucky.
because i saw banner of filefactory on wjunction and that banner also got removed:)
so i feel something is wrong with this filehost but i wish they come back and pay to all those users.
Filefactory is big filehost but in last few months i can see here lot of things against them.
I wish they pay to all uploaders and they start again with great comeback.

Last edited:
hahahaha I don't know why they trust a host who pays 30 users who in the end when he comes to see are from the same team, this host has been dead for 10 years.

They had no new user to fool and they come to this forum to find a new victim, new person in this uploader who do not know their past, they are only scammers

Thank you Filefactory Team , Just been payed and it was my full balance what i asked for . Very happy with the service, no better filehost than Filefactory, i never get any problems with you guys and my uploads .
Thank you, Merry Christmas
Lol.... a review from a single posting new member does the opposite of raise credibility...

Where are you FILEFACTORY???, can't see you !!... come out and say something! gives the face THIEF.

I promise you that here you will not cheat or rob anyone else!
Post automatically merged:

I no longer want you to pay me, I just want to make your life miserable in all forums. Finally I found you!!!

Last edited:
7dWwwd6.jpg

PiY5fV6.jpg

4kKG7EN.jpg

SUPER AWESOME!!.. For the 2nd consecutive time I have been paid by File Factory barely an hour after submitting my request for payment !. What other host can do that!. Best Service, Fast Upload/Download, Prompt and efficient response to issues, Amazing incentives, What more can I ask, You're the BEST File Factory!!,, Thank you and More Power!!..

Payment History​

DateAmountDescriptionStatusPaid
13 Dec 2021 $100.00 Approved 13 Dec 2021
02 Nov 2021 $100.00 Approved 02 Nov 2021
06 Oct 2021 $100.00 Approved 14 Oct 2021
06 Sep 2021 $100.00 Approved 09 Sep 2021

Back