513 comments
@Mausebein

Yes, I've heard of account lockouts too. I also heard that some were not paid off. But this is not my beer, it never happened to me, do I have to turn everyone on?

I just don't understand why everyone starts @Selina so stupidly. She is not an employee of FF and also not a fake admin account name. After all, I know her personally and I can only say that.

Personally, I also noticed the problem with the payout, but was never affected myself. I also use Filefacorty "The income sucks", especially in the German area, at least if you are one of the few uploaders who use the FF. Months ago when it was mostly used by the uploaders, the income was not perfect, but acceptable.

Yes Selina uses FF. However, it transports its goods in the Netherlands and the USA. So what's the problem with not believing that you can pay $ 100?

As for the rest. I don't care about your opinion or your hatred.

@Kinussa

You can do what you want, but FF isnt a trusted filehost. And the community here have every right to say that.

This thread here was before the cleaning a great joke, many not paid users or banned users, no reaction from staff, no answers of tickets. But every 2 weeks the same two users with proof of payments :)

It looked pretty well as paid announcements^^, and now, all is new, comes two brandnew user with the same story. Well...everyone can think about this.

For me, this is the best files hosting service. I have been a member of Filefactory for over 10 years and I can only say that they are really the best. Over the years, I have tried many other services, but most have failed. The others are not at the Filefactory level. For years, the Filefactory team has been adapting the service to the needs of its members. As a beginner, everything was easier for me. From the support of the Filefactory team, compiling the uploaded material, uploading is as fast as downloading, copying other links to your account, so you don't have to upload it, and much more. I recommend everyone to try Filefactory. I have a website where I only post Filefactory links, where I have a lot of visitors and they are very satisfied with working through Filefactory.
paid advertising

@FF Support please approve pending payouts
thanks

Screenshot-2021-09-30-at-16-15-48-FileFactory.png

Why argue, if we all know the reality about FF.

A lucky few get paid, but the vast majority don't get paid, or get banned.

For example, I had an account banned with more than 1,300 USD without payment.

They asked me to open another account while they decided what to do with the account with the 1300 USD without payment.

I obeyed them, because I had a couple of years with good earnings in their PPD program, but the story ended up the same, they banned my new account with more than 300 USD without payment.

In total I was "robbed" of 1600 USD by these guys from FF.

Those who receive their payment, will continue defending FF, because they are having profits, those who have scammed us, we know that working for FF is a Russian roulette, in which you have a 99% chance of getting hurt.

Good luck to those brave enough to work with FF.

As a final note the FF guys contacted me to come back to work with them, I asked them as a sign of seriousness, to remove the ban to one of my 2 accounts, but they never contacted me again.

At least me, I don't plan to risk again and work for free to FF guys.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I don't know why you boy's are bitching about ff all the time...and crying you don't get payed...I use um from the start many years ago....and they were allway's good to me...with a lil exeption of half way last year...we had some probs but in the end they payed me in full and these day's when I requests payments in bitcoins they pay me within usually 3 day's and I don't talk about a 100usd but much more...so stop crying and bitching about theyre service...if you don't like um...don't use um...there are more hosts on the net you know...

I don't know why you boy's are bitching about ff all the time...and crying you don't get payed...I use um from the start many years ago....and they were allway's good to me...with a lil exeption of half way last year...we had some probs but in the end they payed me in full and these day's when I requests payments in bitcoins they pay me within usually 3 day's and I don't talk about a 100usd but much more...so stop crying and bitching about theyre service...if you don't like um...don't use um...there are more hosts on the net you know...
yes but it hurts that they keep your money

Now they want to come like nothing has spent 200 dollars that was never paid and withdrawn from my account, supposedly because of the storage I was using

I know the file host is notorious, but I have some questions.
Did people who earn a lot from FileFactory on PPD or PPS plan? Does FileFactory really count sales on PPS?

I don't know why there is a lot of negative comments here about File Factory, I have been using File Factory for more than 10-years. I am highly satisfied with the excellent Speed, prompt, reliable service and response to all issues and most of all, fast payout of Affiliate accounts some taking only about 2-3days upon request, .Don't believe me? Here's proof:

Payment History​

DateAmountDescriptionStatusPaid
06 Oct 2021 $100.00 Approved 14 Oct 2021
06 Sep 2021 $100.00 Approved 09 Sep 2021
05 Aug 2021 $100.00 Approved 18 Aug 2021
01 Jul 2021 $100.00 Approved 02 Jul 2021
05 May 2021 $100.00 Approved 03 Jun 2021
09 Mar 2021 $100.00 Approved 11 Mar 2021
14 Jan 2021 $100.00 Approved 10 Feb 2021
06 Nov 2020 $100.00 Approved 08 Nov 2020
28 Aug 2020 $100.00 Approved 17 Sep 2020
06 Jul 2020 $100.00 Approved 08 Jul 2020